By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump has decided to end DACA

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/03/trump-dreamers-immigration-daca-immigrants-242301

President Donald Trump has decided to end the Obama-era program that grants work permits to undocumented immigrants who arrived in the country as children, according to two sources familiar with his thinking. Senior White House aides huddled Sunday afternoon to discuss the rollout of a decision likely to ignite a political firestorm — and fulfill one of the president’s core campaign promises.

Around the Network

They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. Especially the kids.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. Especially the kids.

Well, this anti-inmigrant "posture/movement" is much more widespread than most people realize. America is just being loudest about it, for now. Have you noticed yet? It is also happening close to you. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with this.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
vivster said:

Well, this anti-inmigrant "posture/movement" is much more widespread than most people realize. America is just being loudest about it, for now. Have you noticed yet? It is also happening close to you. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with this.

You might want to check the website this "article" was published on.

Also I hate you for making me click on it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

They shouldn't have ever been given work visas in that situation in the first place. They're more than welcome to become a citizen or live in the US legally. 

All I can say on the subject is Trump is a shitty human being that was elected by who I consider horrible people, and I cannot wait until he is out of office for the many things he does, as he is, in my opinion, the antithesis of what it means to be American.

vivster said:
FunFan said:

Website is meaningless if they are just reporting on what was told by a another source, in this case the German fed police. The anti-inmigrant sentiment is already setling in in Germany, and other parts of Europe. You can ignore it, but its probably goint to eventually slap you in the face like it did to America this past election.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
vivster said:

Website is meaningless if they are just reporting on what was told by a another source, in this case the German fed police. The anti-inmigrant sentiment is already setling in in Germany, and other parts of Europe. You can ignore it, but its probably goint to eventually slap you in the face like it did to America this past election.

Fox News isn't "just reporting". They lie and exaggerate for their own agenda. They might tell the truth sometimes but that's no reason to believe them. They call refugees terrorists when that's just wrong. They're terrorists pretending to be refugees. Letting in refugees is not increasing the number of terrorists as Germany's borders were always open to everyone. No one has ever stopped terrorists coming into this country so pretending as if the terrorist threat is increased with refugees coming into the country is just plain wrong. It's the exact same as it was always.

Germany is fine and the fear mongering of the far right won't change that. I don't enjoy people flooding Germany but trying to take on the impossible task of stopping it is just plain stupid.

After a surge of the far right to almost political power it is already dying again and Merkel and her pro immigration policy is as popular as ever.

I was once one of those children. Sucks because they did not chose that life. America was kind to me and I intend to continue to pay the country back until I die. Sad to hear other people will not be granted the same opportunities I was granted.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000