By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 27 Switch Games for September 2017

Kresnik said:
Morphite is September 20th now btw:

http://toucharcade.com/2017/08/28/morphite-delayed-until-september-20th/

thanks!

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

The two only interesting titles are Japan only for now... But at least we don't have to wait much longer for Odyssey, which is a day one title for me.

27 games..... ...

Way I see it:
DQ11, Fire-emblem, Golf Story, x2 lego games, and a sh*t ton of small indie games.

JRPGfan said:

27 games..... ...

Way I see it:
DQ11, Fire-emblem, Golf Story, x2 lego games, and a sh*t ton of small indie games.

It's DQX.

There's also Fifa, Pokken, Dragon Ball, One Piece, NBA and Rayman ports. Or are those indies now?

Anyway, big month. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
JRPGfan said:

27 games..... ...

Way I see it:

It's DQX.

There's also Fifa, Pokken, Dragon Ball, One Piece, NBA and Rayman ports. Or are those indies now?

I think the general sentiment now (and years ago when sports games skipped Nintendo) is that they don't count for list wars.

For me, I'm excited for Fire Emblem Warriors. Still debating whether or not to get the LE.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

A number of those are games I'd definately get if they were on sale or I had a money surplus, at least digitally.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Pavolink said:
JRPGfan said:

27 games..... ...

Way I see it:

It's DQX.

dang your right.... DQX.

outlawauron said:
Pavolink said:

It's DQX.

I think the general sentiment now (and years ago when sports games skipped Nintendo) is that they don't count for list wars.

For me, I'm excited for Fire Emblem Warriors. Still debating whether or not to get the LE.

Umm, yes, when something doesn't exist, it literally can't be counted.  FIFA, RBI Baseball, and NBA 2K18 exist, have September release dates, and therefore belong on a list of September releases. 

outlawauron said:
Pavolink said:

It's DQX.

Your problem is worrying about "list wars"

Leave that crap out here. This is an informative list of upcoming releases for the Switch for people interested.

Who cares if a game is exclusive or not. If someone has a PS4/One/Switch/PC, they can decide which system to get said game on. Knowing it's on more than one console is something they woudl like to know, so they can get it for their prefered platform. For those that only have a Switch, list wars mean nothing and this list is a list of games they can get.

If Golf Story is anything like the Mario Golf games on GBC and GBA then I am most definitely interested...

Have a nice day...