By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 27 Switch Games for September 2017

Peh said:

"But, but... the Switch has no 3rd party support... and it is dead on arrival... and Nintendo is doomed. "

For all the haters:

Good times.

Yeah, Ouya support is pretty good right now

Around the Network

I'm not even gonna lie, as someone who has kind of a negative bias towards indie games, this presentation changed my viewpoint almost entirely. Golf Story looks fucking awesome!

Wow what, that ... enormous list sorta crept up on me o.o Pretty strong titles overall, Switch is so much stronger than the Wii U was at this point, it's ridiculous.

I'll probably double dip for Rayman Legends once it comes down in price a little, other than that Thimbleweed Park is a must and Golf story looks good as well.
I got Isaac as an import, so that's off the list. Phew.

Golf Story looks awesome :O
Looks like a good month to me :)

Around the Network

I'm interested in Fire Emblem. The rest are mostly ports and indies that I've either played long ago or have no interest in.

I don't think I'll be picking any of these games up, at least not in September, but October has Super Mario Odyssey any way I guess so I don't have money for any of these games.

Jesus the Switch is going to bankrupt me... I don't think I've had this issue with a Nintendo system since... actually, never.

SuperNova said:
I'll probably double dip for Rayman Legends once it comes down in price a little, other than that Thimbleweed Park is a must and Golf story looks good as well.
I got Isaac as an import, so that's off the list. Phew.

I think we spoke about Raymen in another thread. Apparently it's releasing at only $40 from the start, so that's pretty awesome.

From what I've read it makes full use of the Switch, which includes touchscreen use and, when not available, the gyroscopes control the platforms. It sounds so cool lol...

God I can't wait to play the music levels again. I can't remember the last game I played that had such an irresistable incentive to go back and collect things lol

irstupid said:
outlawauron said:

I think the general sentiment now (and years ago when sports games skipped Nintendo) is that they don't count for list wars.

For me, I'm excited for Fire Emblem Warriors. Still debating whether or not to get the LE.

Your problem is worrying about "list wars"

Leave that crap out here. This is an informative list of upcoming releases for the Switch for people interested.

Who cares if a game is exclusive or not. If someone has a PS4/One/Switch/PC, they can decide which system to get said game on. Knowing it's on more than one console is something they woudl like to know, so they can get it for their prefered platform. For those that only have a Switch, list wars mean nothing and this list is a list of games they can get.

I'm not worried about list wars at all. I guess it's nice to think that this isn't anything but dick measuring/list wars.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.