By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Secret of Mana 3D remake announced for PS4, PS Vita, and PC

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/08/25/secret-of-mana-3d-remake-launches-february-15-on-ps4-ps-vita/

Around the Network

Guess I don't need this.

*throws SNES classic preorder into the recycle bin*

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

SegataSanshiro said:
Odd that Switch get's the Mana collection in Japan retail but this remake is not on Switch. Tho I am not so sure I trust SE these days with a remake of a classic like that.

Worse, they appear to have no plans to release the collection overseas while releasing the remake worldwide. It's like Monster Hunter all over again. I get that the third game hasn't been translated yet but still. Moments like these show that Nintendo gets the short end of the stick of even simple stuff from third party. This has nothing to do with graphics and such.

Physical Vita release in EU/US and you got my money.

...who am I kidding, they got my money anyway, this looks great!

SegataSanshiro said:
Shikamo said:

I think it's going to be in the Switch, as leaked by the playstation I think they wouldn't mention the Switch.

derp on me. You're right.

sorry, i was wrong :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Still have my SNES cart of it, I sincerely doubt SE will actually improve upon it.

Nice, SQ would be very stupid if they dont realize it on Switch too, but probably they will announce for Switch also later.

Shadow1980 said:
Honestly, I'd rather just wait for the Mana Collection to be localized in English. SNES-era sprites > polygons.

However, this looks beautiful and fresh. I have already played the SNES release, this is a chance to experience it all again, CB N.Sane Trlg style.

Fuck yeah! I have started this game so many times but never finished it. I would have preferred a nice clean sprite/cartoon look but the 3D actually looks pretty good will have to wait to see what in game looks like.

Why the PS1 (or PS2) graphics? I hope the trailer was showing the PSVita version.