By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation: An excellent platform

Hiku said:
Ultrashroomz said:
One thing I like about PlayStation is that even though I could care less for most of the popular Western stuff like Horizon or God of War, there are still games I am interested in and enjoy, mainly Japanese games.

Notable examples include Gravity Rush, Persona 5, and the .hack series which I plan to pick up when those games come out.

But did you pay attention during class?

pls, thinking about what gifts to give to Futaba is much more important than anything else in P5.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Ms. Kawakami spoke straight to you, Shroom. Straight to your heart!
And you ignore her thinking about other girls. Tsk tsk.

I don't have time to listen to such trivial nonsense from someone like my own teacher.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to make a phone call to my favorite maid for her special services.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

god damn, so many personas in one thread, have some dignity guys

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Lol i wasn't trying to be offensive man, that comment comes off way doucher than i intended, I apologize. I guess from my perspective i'd say PS4 was pretty bad as a platform for about 3 years, wasn't really that good till this year, so when the OP ended up just being a talk about PS as a whole it was kind of hard to rebuttal anything. You're fine!

No need to apologize friend, you spoke the truth and I appreciate it

[] [] [] {} [] 

I absolutely love the platform, it is arguably my most played platform in terms of the amount of games, ranging from amazing experiences like Persona 5 and Uncharted to something so casual like NHL 17. While PC might be amount of time per one single game (Minecraft), and Nintendo being something in the middle.

Around the Network

Am I seriously the only one that thinks the ps4 is the weakest PlayStation outside of the vita? it's not bad but imo it just now got good like this year maybe late last year but even then I feel pretty done with my ps4 until around early 2018 outside of Wolfenstein.

collint0101 said:
Am I seriously the only one that thinks the ps4 is the weakest PlayStation outside of the vita? it's not bad but imo it just now got good like this year maybe late last year but even then I feel pretty done with my ps4 until around early 2018 outside of Wolfenstein.

sure but why does that matter? it's the best option for gamers right now.

it's only going to get worse, games are getting more expensive, ie less games in dev.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

People always say that the PS exclusives aren't system sellers but there is so much variety that there is something for eveyone. And I love that we're always getting new IPs.

Lawlight said:
People always say that the PS exclusives aren't system sellers but there is so much variety that there is something for eveyone. And I love that we're always getting new IPs.

Can I get list of this people, because I think they are nuts. 

The playstation consoles are quite the fine consoles indeed, though is not my preferred system. It's really their 3rd party titles that catch my interesting, as I'm not really a fan of their 1st party IPs. It'd be more convenient for me if many of those 3rd party games were released on Nintendo console as well.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread