By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there a single gaming company that you trust no matter what?

Tagged games:

When it comes to my favorite gaming company...

I buy everything they make! 18 15.38%

I want to but can't play everything 31 26.50%

I like series, not developers. 11 9.40%

There is no company that I trust that much 44 37.61%

Sadly, my favorite company is Bioware 7 5.98%

Biggie Smalls is the illest 6 5.13%

Total:117

Naughty Dog has yet to let me down. High quality is quaranteed in every way.

CD Projekt Red have proven themselves consumer friendly and top of the class. Witcher 3 was a masterpiece and these guys just showed the industry how games should be made. I can't wait for Cyberpunk.

I used to regard Bioware very highly, but they have been on the decline recently and caught up in social justice bullshit at the same time, perhaps these things are related?

Bethesda, hmm. I guess I can say that I always know what I'm going to get from them, bugs and all. I like their stuff and keep buying anyways, I just have to wait for them to get the worst bugs ironed out first. They seriously need to update their game engine for Fallout and Elder Scrolls.

Around the Network

No I trust no Publisher and no gaming company

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

I don't really trust any dev, tbh. Closest for me would be trusting Nintendo to not release a broken, buggy mess on day one (which I can only think of a couple times they've let something slip). And even then, they're not immune to dumb cash grabs like 1-2 Switch or amiibos.

From Software, Atlus, NIS(A).

TheWPCTraveler said:
Johnw1104 said:

There are no companies that I trust entirely, but there certainly are those that I generally trust in different ways.

Nintendo: I trust that their main Mario, Mario Kart, SSB, and Zelda series will be great (almost never disappointed by that expectation)

Rockstar: I trust that their GTA series will always be superb

Blizzard Entertainment: I trust that their games will always be excellent (the only outright disappointment I remember was the outsourced Diablo I expansion that they no longer even acknowledge lol)

Naughty Dog: I pretty much just trust them to hit a home run with whatever they do, though the recent Uncharted was less than stellar and there has been a lack of innovation starting to show through.

Paradox Interactive: I trust that their home-developed Grand Strategy games will be fun and consume huge chunks of my life

I'm sure there's more, but that's all that came to mind so far.

ha ha ha ha ha....

I lost my trust in them when they went down the road of "release an incomplete game for full price then lock essential features behind DLC, and feature bloat your way out of financial issues!"

I don't mind their DLC as they've kept certain games fresh for half a decade +. Also, many aspects of the DLC are updated for vanilla users as well.

I'm really glad they've been doing it for EU4 and CK2... I loved both at launch but they've just kept getting better through the years rather than releasing frequent sequels.

Around the Network

If Atlus likes it I tend to like it also.

Cloud Imperium Games

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Zero, I'm just a consumer.

Game Freak.

Image & Form, I guess