By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there a single gaming company that you trust no matter what?

Tagged games:

When it comes to my favorite gaming company...

I buy everything they make! 18 15.38%

I want to but can't play everything 31 26.50%

I like series, not developers. 11 9.40%

There is no company that I trust that much 44 37.61%

Sadly, my favorite company is Bioware 7 5.98%

Biggie Smalls is the illest 6 5.13%

Total:117
VGPolyglot said:

Dino Crisis varies quite a bit, 1 is much more horror, 2 is action, and 3 is well...I haven't heard good things about it!

I've only played the first half of the first game so I wouldn't know . I have heard the other games (especially 3) aren't nearly as good as you said though. I want to complete the first game but Sony is slacking on PS classics this gen. 

[] [] [] {} [] 

Around the Network

Rain2 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Dino Crisis varies quite a bit, 1 is much more horror, 2 is action, and 3 is well...I haven't heard good things about it!

I've only played the first half of the first game so I wouldn't know . I have heard the other games (especially 3) aren't nearly as good as you said though. I want to complete the first game but Sony is slacking on PS classics this gen. 

I have the first 2 on the PS1, I never got the third one though.

I would always trust and buy games from criterion games last gen. I played Burnout 3 in ~2007-ish, and since then I've bought Burnout Revenge, Burnout Paradise, NFS Hot pursuit(2010) and Most Wanted(2012) . I enjoyed all these games a lot. In 2014 Criterion was basically axed (cut 80% of staff). They are now basically a support team for star wars battlefront, and team hey are the ones making the space battles in Battlefront 2.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Rain2 said:
VGPolyglot said:

As for Capcom, I love so many of their franchises, I can't list them all. However, they have made a lot of iffy decisions recently, which has made me very weary of them.

Yeah, they have made some oddball decisions for a while now. I did enjoy Dino Crisis from what I've played of it. Street Fighter has been oscillating between good and bad since the beginning.

I hate seeing Capcom and even Konami fall so far. When I was a kid, if you saw either company's name on the box, you knew you were buying a quality l product. Every during the 6th and 7th gen, I was kinda surprised how many games I purchased from just those two companies alone.

Around the Network

Considering my time with them, I would say Blizzard. Just about everything they do is gold and exactly for there fans.

d21lewis said:
Rain2 said:

Yeah, they have made some oddball decisions for a while now. I did enjoy Dino Crisis from what I've played of it. Street Fighter has been oscillating between good and bad since the beginning.

I hate seeing Capcom and even Konami fall so far. When I was a kid, if you saw either company's name on the box, you knew you were buying a quality l product. Every during the 6th and 7th gen, I was kinda surprised how many games I purchased from just those two companies alone.

Yeah, Konami's another company who published many games that I enjoy dearly.

Can't say I do, as every company out there ends up changing one way or another and sometimes in a good or bad way.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Creator of Shovel Knight. Before the price increased they kept telling people to buy the standalone game to get the expansions for free.

They're very kind and have done well with Shovel Knight. Can't wait to see their next projects

Rockstar. I've never played a bad game from them.