By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Warriors launching October 20th in Europe! New characters revealed

b00moscone said:
Was at first interested, but seeing the characters pretty much limited to 3DS FE games, i'll give it a pass.

Same. I havent played any of the 3ds games so I have no idea who those people are. 

Around the Network

Those voiceovers are kinda atrocious. Looks nice otherwise.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I just hope that this game releases in in the U.S. around the end of September, or early October. That European date is waaay to close to Odyssey for my comfort. I won't have NEARLY as much time as I'd like to play it.

I have this game pre-ordered...but boy do I wish there were more characters than the 3DS entries. I get that they're popular...but I thought the appeal of games like this was the All-star roster. Seeing only characters from what I found two of the weakest entries of the series makes it hard to get excited.

Well...let's hope for some Tellius/Elibe DLC.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Some Direct Feed gameplay

Around the Network
b00moscone said:
Was at first interested, but seeing the characters pretty much limited to 3DS FE games, i'll give it a pass.

Sums up my feelings. Initially, I was quite excited, but the more they revealed the less interested I became in it. It's mostly dead now. Never thought I'd be saying I'm hoping DLC will sell me on the game.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Rogerioandrade said:
b00moscone said:

I certainly don't deny their popularity, in-fact they're the ones to thank that the series is still alive in the west here. It's just that from the other games you have such interesting and beloved characters, a lot more so than characters such as Lissa. In addition, this is a game for fans like Hyrule Warriors, and while of course the 3DS games are most popular, there's no reason to outright not include at least popular characters from other games such as Ike and Lyn. One reason they would do this is perhaps for the sake of story, but i find that as a somewhat weak tradeoff.

They may be included later, as DLC. The same happened with Hyrule Warriors . Or... at least, we can hope for it.

Yeah DLC is practically guaranteed. 1 its fire emblem = dlc. 2 its muso = dlc. 3 its the dlc era of gaming = dlc

we'll likely get 2-3 packs like a shadow dragon pack , sacred stones pack and Radiant pack with a mini story or map or challenge.