By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamescom Thread (Presentation is Over).

Are you hyped?

LOL! Expect cancelled pro... 57 26.51%

Yes, I am hyped. 30 13.95%

No, my expectations are below negative. 42 19.53%

No, I honestly don't care. 86 40.00%

Total:215

Glad I didn't keep my hopes up. LOL

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
GameStop and Amazon preorders both down!!

wowzers.

Machiavellian said:
LOL, I preordered on Amazon but did not purchase, went to the bathroom came back and it was gone. That went fast.

U said u preordered it? So doesn't that mean u purchased it? 

[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/sidious_164]

[/url]

That limited edition Minecraft bundle looks great did they mention a price for it. Also it would be nice if you could buy the controller that comes with it separate.

CGI-Quality said:
Snoopy said:

wowzers.

I have been pretty excited for this thing!

I'm curious. What in particular has you excited? Is it because you enjoy specs?

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
That limited edition Minecraft bundle looks great did they mention a price for it. Also it would be nice if you could buy the controller that comes with it separate.

$400

Can someone give me a rundown of what happened?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

jason1637 said:
Chris Hu said:

$400

A bit overpriced but its by far the best looking X1 S special editon they released so far.  They should have had one for Forza Motorsports 7 also or at least a special edition controller. 

ArchangelMadzz said:

3 old kid games with kinect are now playable without (ei. just useing the controller)

Recore got a remaster (HDR, 4k textures)

There was a "Jurassic Park" game (like a zoo tycoon), and a Surviving Mars game (sim city on mars).

Halo Wars 2, got some DLC.

There was a Minecraft edition of a Xbox One, and a limited edition of the Xbox One X (that has "scorpio" writen on it).

They showed alot of old E3 trailers.

Thats about it.

*edit:

Quick Googling shows "Suriving Mars" & "jurrasic park evolution" are also heading for PC & PS4.

So its basically just Recore remastered, and DLC for HaloWars2.

JRPGfan said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

3 old kid games with kinect are now playable without (ei. just useing the controller)

Recore got a remaster (HDR, 4k textures)

There was a "Jurassic Park" game (like a zoo tycoon), and a Surviving Mars game (sim city on mars).

Halo Wars 2, got some DLC.

There was a Minecraft edition of a Xbox One, and a limited edition of the Xbox One X (that has "scorpio" writen on it).

They showed alot of old E3 trailers.

Thats about it.

*edit:

Quick Googling shows "Suriving Mars" & "jurrasic park evolution" are also heading for PC & PS4.

So its basically just Recore remastered, and DLC for HaloWars2.

Wait What? How can Recore get remastered? It's a current gen game...?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.