By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamescom Thread (Presentation is Over).

Are you hyped?

LOL! Expect cancelled pro... 57 26.51%

Yes, I am hyped. 30 13.95%

No, my expectations are below negative. 42 19.53%

No, I honestly don't care. 86 40.00%

Total:215

Woah....Shadow of War looks a LOT bigger than the original? If I recall correctly the original was very derivative, it was just an ashy-small world with a few outposts. This has like completely different environments. And dragon riding? Awesome!

But ... the first game had boring combat. So I probably will wait for reviews.

Around the Network

Cuphead finally releasing! September 29.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Hmm, so I got an Minecraft Xbox One S bundle, but I didn't get the Minecraft Xbox One S. Confusing

cuphead person is a hottie.... those leather-looking pants seem painted on.

Imaginedvl said:
CGI-Quality said:

Nah, he'll be on the X!

That^.

Actually Microsoft is helping me in a way, kids will get their hands on the Minecraft S one and will leave me alone with my X... All good then :)

Hahaha! Everything works out well in the end.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Gonna play cupheads on easy.

Shadow of War looks awesome!

Paradox game. God I love EU4 (I'll be making a thread later on my issues)!

Sim City mars ?

Surviving Mars. Looks cool, and thats another tycoon like game.

Xbox One X available for pre-order.