By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamescom Thread (Presentation is Over).

Are you hyped?

LOL! Expect cancelled pro... 57 26.51%

Yes, I am hyped. 30 13.95%

No, my expectations are below negative. 42 19.53%

No, I honestly don't care. 86 40.00%

Total:215

WHERE IS HALO 6

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Around the Network

WHATS IN THE BOX!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Time to pre order

shikamaru317 said:
Those gloves though... lol

Major Nelson always makes unboxings interesting.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

"sounds like a bond villian"....... PR team just *facepalmed*

Around the Network

There has been a xbox one x behind them this whole time...

Secured a preorder for me or to sell.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

CGI-Quality said:
Sold on the Project Scorpio Edition!

But why? they didnt show anything where it was like "this is the normal version, this is the xbox one X version".

The only thing they showed this show was the limited edition version with "scorpio text, and some texture on the face of the console".

Was that what sold you on it? or where you already hopeing to get one?

CGI-Quality said:
Sold on the Project Scorpio Edition!

yah me too. Just secured my pre-order on Amazon for the normal edition but will cancel it as soon as I secure the pre-order for the Project Scorpio one. Cannot see it yet on Microsoft and Amazon (Canada)

I wonder how long until the pre-orders are sold out.