By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Gamescom Thread (Presentation is Over).

Are you hyped?

LOL! Expect cancelled pro... 57 26.51%

Yes, I am hyped. 30 13.95%

No, my expectations are below negative. 42 19.53%

No, I honestly don't care. 86 40.00%

Total:215

Never played World of Tanks but i copped the DLCs when they were free.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
State of decay 2.... meh, that trailer had nothing on Days Gone.

State of Decay and Days Gone are 2 very different zombie games.

A new version of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis!?

.....That better not be a Xbox exclusive. Ignoring console wars for a moment Zoo Tycoon esc games work best on P.C, and this is from a guy who finds P.C gamers in general to be obnoxious.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

I dont care about your controller... show me more games.

Too bad I'm not exclusively an Xbox gamer, otherwise the Xbox Labs controller thing would make me dirty my drawers

Around the Network

They don't have games so lets talk about controllers

Moderated ~ CGI

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Is it still going on?

How many controllers do they expect people to buy?
(am I just not the normal consumer? I feel like 2 is all you need)

WOW...did you guys see that TWO TIMES the color combo on the Controller trailer was the color combo for Splatoon 2's cover and it's controllers?

HOLY FUCK

SPLATOON 2 CONFIRMED FOR XBOX ONE !

shikamaru317 said:
KrspaceT said:
A new version of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis!?

.....That better not be a Xbox exclusive. Ignoring console wars for a moment Zoo Tycoon esc games work best on P.C, and this is from a guy who finds P.C gamers in general to be obnoxious.

XB1, PS4, and PC

I hate that phrase. I mean P.C is fine sure, but a game like this....

Look if you have to make a game like that on console, wouldn't the mobile capable console the Switch make more sense than the stationary ones?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?