By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have a Pet :)

Do you have a Cat

no 24 22.22%

yes, Cat(s) 41 37.96%

Yes, Dog(s) 29 26.85%

yes, Bunnie(s) 0 0%

yes, Hamster(s) 0 0%

yes, Mice 0 0%

yes, Fish 6 5.56%

yes, Bird(s) 3 2.78%

yes, Snake(s) 0 0%

OTHER (Comment) 5 4.63%

Total:108

My family owns a bunch of Siberian huskies, plenty of room for the dogs that act like cats.

Around the Network

I don't know if you consider it "pet", but I have some fish. I love them, they even have names. xD They're all from Amazon, as well as the sand and the woods. Some of the plants too.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:

I don't know if you consider it "pet", but I have some fish. I love them, they even have names. xD They're all from Amazon, as well as the sand and the woods. Some of the plants too.

Beautiful fish.

guiduc said:
LipeJJ said:

Beautiful fish.

Thank you! He's even prettier on the other side, but he insists on posing turned only at this side.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Malistix1985 said:

Why, what does he do that makes him think hes a dog im curious :D whats his/her name?

Name is Jake.

Just does a lot of rolling around, rushing up to the door when someone shows up, pawing at doors when he wants attention, chasing after toys when thrown haha.

Here's a picture of the rascal..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

i obviously have pets

Have three cats, they are so independent most of the time but now and again want fuss... but thats cats for you.

I suspect that once my kids get old enough and leave home I will become a crazy cat dad... will have 4-5 cats at that point probably....lol

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

My aquarium (though many of the fish have died and been replaced since then): https://youtu.be/YculL5EifyY

And I had a dog. My wife's dog, actually. She got really old and wouldn't eat or move or anything. I had to put her down. Cried like a baby afterwards and buried her in the back yard. Her name was Rose and we planted roses over the spot where she is buried.

So many great reactions, to many at this point to all qoute individually but the love for animals is great on VGChartz I didn't expect so many great pictures to, cute cats, fish and dogs they all look amazing.

Really lovely stuff :) The dog who has cancer and won't have long to live looks so cute to, which will be very painfull but when you lose an animal and miss them it does make the time you spent together extra worth it for sure and you will never forget it !

Twitter @CyberMalistix