By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have a Pet :)

Do you have a Cat

no 24 22.22%

yes, Cat(s) 41 37.96%

Yes, Dog(s) 29 26.85%

yes, Bunnie(s) 0 0%

yes, Hamster(s) 0 0%

yes, Mice 0 0%

yes, Fish 6 5.56%

yes, Bird(s) 3 2.78%

yes, Snake(s) 0 0%

OTHER (Comment) 5 4.63%

Total:108
sc94597 said:

Yes I have with me a yellow-sided, red factored, green cheek conure named Leo. 

I had a normal type Green Cheek Conure named Loki, but he passed away recently of unknown causes. I still miss him a lot. It would be hard if I didn't have Leo

I also have three budgies (what are typically called parakeets) named Chozo, Fermi, and Amy. 

This is a picture of Leo and Chozo

This is a picture of Loki, Fermi (yellow), Amy (Green) taken before he passed. 

My housemate has an Australian Cattle Dog -- Dixie. I've been here since she was a baby, so I consider her "my" pet as well. 

She and the birds get jealous of one another. 

EPIC dude.  Cute dog and birds, sorry for your loss but glad to see you still have many pets to love and care for.

I have a 6 year old boxer dog that I've had since a small puppy.  He's amazing!

Around the Network

I have two dogs.One of them is a Cani Corso named Thor(The god of thunder!!!!!) and an english Bulldog named Mercedes.They are both lovely to live with!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Yes 2 dogs, mom and her puppy.

I have 2 cats myself. I made a thread on it a few months back, though unfortunately the pics weren't the best

I have 2 male cats at my dad's house and one female at my mom's. They're actually from the same mom so they're (half)brothers and sister.

Later I'd want to have a dog (thinking about getting a Swiss White Shepherd).

Around the Network

We have a chinchilla called Fred. A few weeks ago he decided to improve his living situation by remodeling his furniture with his teeth.

I've had small dogs as pets since I was a little kid. I've also had some cats every now and then over the years. I like both for different reasons but small dogs are my fav.

I actually have two: A cat and a dog.

Cat is actually called a ''Blue Cat'' because of his grey coat and very green eyes. Superb cat, the most fluffy and cuddly cat ever.

Dog is a chihuahua (and is smaller than cat). Stubborn as fuck, but very affective and actually pretty cute for a chihuahua. She is 7 years old and is beige/cream/black/red coat. Quite the beauty.

Some beautiful photos in this thread, the topic is a great idea xD

Border Collie (Mischief) and Shitzu (Coco) dogs here! Mischief lives up to his name in it's entirety >.> but he's also ridonkulously cute, and he knows it. In the past, my family has had two cats, a sulphur-crested cockatoo, chickens, ducks, doves, turtles and goats. Each one has a story behind them (we didn't always get them by choice lol) and they were all good pets :)

Black feline cyclops and white feline with heterochromia iridium.