By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have a Pet :)

Do you have a Cat

no 24 22.22%

yes, Cat(s) 41 37.96%

Yes, Dog(s) 29 26.85%

yes, Bunnie(s) 0 0%

yes, Hamster(s) 0 0%

yes, Mice 0 0%

yes, Fish 6 5.56%

yes, Bird(s) 3 2.78%

yes, Snake(s) 0 0%

OTHER (Comment) 5 4.63%

Total:108

So I just purchased a cat for my appartment/flat I was a little lonely sometimes because I work long hours come home its always super quiet so I wanted some company. During the weekends I am often at friends, family or have visitors but during the week this cat is going to make me feel like there is at least something going on in my house!

So I was wondering do you have pets? which? I made a poll with the most commen pets and are excited to find out more about my fellow VGChartz members ^^

comment and let me know how many pets you have, what their names are and how old they are and if you live alone or with your family!

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
malistix1985 said:

So I just purchased a cat for my appartment/flat I was a little lonely sometimes because I work long hours come home its always super quiet so I wanted some company. During the weekends I am often at friends, family or have visitors but during the week this cat is going to make me feel like there is at least something going on in my house!

So I was wondering do you have pets? which? I made a poll with the most commen pets and are excited to find out more about my fellow VGChartz members ^^

I have a grey and white cat that I named Ghost. The poor guy is sick right now but he's a lot of fun when he's feeling well. That's awesome that you have a cat of your own, now, they (or dogs, birds, or whatever other pets people like) really do make your life better. 

I have a german shorthaired pointer named Star and a boxer named Brutus.

Ariakon said:

I have a grey and white cat that I named Ghost. The poor guy is sick right now but he's a lot of fun when he's feeling well. That's awesome that you have a cat of your own, now, they (or dogs, birds, or whatever other pets people like) really do make your life better. 

I hope he gets better soon, what does he have? My cats name is Rhaegar :) he still hisses at me sometimes but he doesn't hide all day anymore and he comes to me sometimes so its the beginning of a bond, he is 11 months old and was kept in a animal shelter for the beginning of his life so its quite a change!

Ghost is a great name, reminds me of jon's direwolf :D

Mr.GameCrazy said:
I have a german shorthaired pointer named Star and a boxer named Brutus.

Thats great 2 dogs, I didn't take a dog because I am from home for more then 24 hours sometimes (max 36) because I sleep at my work on wendsdays so I would feel bad for the dog and my neighbors lol. But dogs are great, nice names too!

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I really want a cat or two but every time I honestly think about it I realize that it would be too much work. I can barely take care of myself.

If I can some day afford a full time house maid I'm definitely gonna get some cats.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Used to. I miss her. She died in my arms after 16 years 2 years ago. I have her ashes in a box close to me. I saved her from a kid torturing and killing her siblings. She was only 2 weeks old. Adopted me as her mom. Was loyal as a dog. Laid back as can be. Never seen a cat let you blow raspberries on her stomach with no reaction. I'm not in a situation to adopt another but I dearly want to.

No, but I've always wanted to own an ant farm.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I have a crazy Boxer dog/pup

vivster said:
I really want a cat or two but every time I honestly think about it I realize that it would be too much work. I can barely take care of myself.

If I can some day afford a full time house maid I'm definitely gonna get some cats.

Taking care of a cat isn't super high maintenance, just give it some food and clean the litter box apart from that they take good care of themselves and playing with them is fun for both :D they are also a good stress-relief

SegataSanshiro said:

Used to. I miss her. She died in my arms after 16 years 2 years ago. I have her ashes in a box close to me. I saved her from a kid torturing and killing her siblings. She was only 2 weeks old. Adopted me as her mom. Was loyal as a dog. Laid back as can be. Never seen a cat let you blow raspberries on her stomach with no reaction. I'm not in a situation to adopt another but I dearly want to.

So sad, 16 years is a good age but you will always miss them once they are gone, I would deffenitely adopt again once you are able :)

Darwinianevolution said:
No, but I've always wanted to own an ant farm.

Ant farm? well thats something I don't read every day, why don't you?

mZuzek said:

Whoa, look at that cat dominance.

I currently have 3 cats: a female one named Gorda (portuguese for "fat"... I swear it sounds pretty), she's one of those who always wants to be around people but keeps denying love when you give her...; a male one named Gato (portuguese for "cat"... yea), he can't get enough of people and will always be around even when there's a party going on or something (he really just doesn't give a shit about anything, sometimes he'll even be a nuisance when I'm trying to use the car since he just stays under the wheel and stuff), he's also loud as hell; and a female one named Ninja, who's always near me and according to my parents gets pretty depressive when I'm not around :s

Edit: oh also, they're all siblings. I think they're about 8 years old at this point.

Thats so cute keeping the sibilings togheter, I live on the 5th floor in a flat (40 " meters) with 3 rooms and a balcony my cat can run and relex in, with toys and a scratching pole but I think there isn't enough room for multiple cats because they really need their own space sometimes. Also I am worried the cats might disturb the neighboors downstairs with all the running, so I am keeping it at one :) but if I ever have a bigger house I will deffenitely adopt a second!

Nogamez said:
I have a crazy Boxer dog/pup

Whats his name? dogs are super cute too!

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Got a cat, who I'm pretty sure thinks he's a dog.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden