By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crackdown 3 delayed until Spring 2018

vivster said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

square and Microsofts level of development are far from equal and that goes double for ambition 

I actually can't tell for which one you're rooting here^^

You saw the single player of the game. It didn't leave much to the imagination dude. When square showed final fantasy it was grand in story and all aspects of play from the beginning even though it was scaled down. 

Around the Network
vivster said:
flashfire926 said:
Assassins creed origins: 10.27.17
Cod WWII: 11.03.17
Crackdown 3: 11.07.17
Battlefront II: 11.17.17

Was I the only one who realized the game would've got murdered?
Remember another game that didnt do well because it was released between two high-profile shooters?
Remember this?:
Battlefield 1: 10.21.16
Titanfall 2: 10.28.16
Cod Infinite Warfare 11.04.16

You really think it will fare better in Spring? It's still Crackdown 3.

Any lesser known game will fare better in the spring, not surrounded by multiple huge games.

I'm not straight up saying it will be a sales success. If it does fail, it would probably fail much less than it would've if it released on Nov 7th. The delay could be the difference between a mild failure and a collosal failure.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I do wish Xbox better but as long as they have Spencer and Co. running Xbox, this will be a running theme. While OG Xbox didn't 't sell gangbusters it had a steady supply of games and was a good console. Those early 360 years were pretty great for games. Donny took it downhill with focusing on Kinect. Overal tho 360 was an excellent machine despite its later years. It's a shame and yet amazing how fast they threw it all away in that 2013 presentation. They corrected those mistakes but then make an all new set of mistakes. I really don't know how Spencer still has a job as his current position. It also seems weird how many turnovers they have had there. SEGA did as well and it never benefited them and seems to be the case here. Sony & Nintendo have been more consistent.

Wow,this could have been the game to push xbox one x.

Despite what phill says it seems Microsoft is slowly giving up on xbox one.

This year  sony started  the bandwagon  of big exclusives  with horizon  and gran turismo,next  year the war machine will be fully  ready with god of war,spiderman,most  probably  days gone and what more.

It won't  be pretty. 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:

Wow,this could have been the game to push xbox one x.

Despite what phill says it seems Microsoft is slowly giving up on xbox one.

This year  sony started  the bandwagon  of big exclusives  with horizon  and gran turismo,next  year the war machine will be fully  ready with god of war,spiderman,most  probably  days gone and what more.

It won't  be pretty. 

Outside of ori 2, forza horizon 4, and state of decay 2, Microsoft is going to get exposed again when sea of thieves and crackdown are revealed to be less than stellar. Micorsoft better pay to get pubg exclusive. They better pay through the teeth. If nintnedo launches Pokémon next year too they are screwed. As long as nintnedo and sony are selling well for long periods of time there's nothing micorsoft can do. They need halo 6 soon too.

Around the Network

Can somebody tell me exactly how many times this game has been delayed?

Unbelievable how bad the graphics look compared to 2014, all these years you'd expect a semi generational leap, and it actually gets worse. That E3 showing was terribad.

Something awful is going on at MS 1st party. All the games delayed end up either cancelled or get mediocre scores and I feel this won't be different. (Recore, Quantum Break, Scalebound, Fable Legends).

I'm really looking forward to this game and I think this is for the best. This will help it's sales compared to launching with more popular AAA games. Any extra polish help.

This has to be MS worst year in game releases. On the other hand, Spring 2018 is looking really good and 2018 in general should be one of the best years for the Xbox one.

Turkish said:
Unbelievable how bad the graphics look compared to 2014, all these years you'd expect a semi generational leap, and it actually gets worse. That E3 showing was terribad.

Something awful is going on at MS 1st party. All the games delayed end up either cancelled or get mediocre scores and I feel this won't be different. (Recore, Quantum Break, Scalebound, Fable Legends).

You mean compared to that CGI trailer? Or the multiplayer reveal? The graphics for the multiplayer that year look no different. If anything it looks better now. 

I have no problems with delays, good for them for delaying it, but the problem is Microsoft in general, this has been an absolutely horrible generation for them in terms of exclusives.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"