By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reached 50 entries in my moderation history - UPDATE: Make that 60

Your thoughts?

Nicely done, Rol. 44 33.85%

Nicely done, mods. 26 20.00%

I am jealous. 14 10.77%

Scary. 11 8.46%

Wow. Just wow. 17 13.08%

Scoreboard 18 13.85%

Total:130
RolStoppable said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Is this some kind of inside joke that I just don`t get, or should we be reporting you for spam?

The latter, Ka-pi. I was a step ahead of you, so follow my lead.

I don't know, do you see the word Oscar? Maybe he thinks that Rol has been a character that you've been acting as this whole time?

Around the Network

IMO it reinforces the fact you get away with too much. Being banned 50 times clearly shows you have no respect for the rules and the moderation despite your friendships. You're far from stupid yet have never really adjusted your behaviour to post within the rules. You've had more chances than anyone in the history of the site yet your account still exists.

I really find you humorous and you leaving this site would be a massive loss but you simply do get away with too much. I doubt there's ever been an account or will be even close to moderated as yours. Ethomaz contributed to this site while simultaneously trolling too. I doubt he even got near 50 moderations before enough was enough. I actually hope this thread was a troll and I bit.

ironmanDX said:

IMO it reinforces the fact you get away with too much. Being banned 50 times clearly shows you have no respect for the rules and the moderation despite your friendships. You're far from stupid yet have never really adjusted your behaviour to post within the rules. You've had more chances than anyone in the history of the site yet your account still exists.

I really find you humorous and you leaving this site would be a massive loss but you simply do get away with too much. I doubt there's ever been an account or will be even close to moderated as yours. Ethomaz contributed to this site while simultaneously trolling too. I doubt he even got near 50 moderations before enough was enough. I actually hope this thread was a troll and I bit.

Was the whole point of this to defend Ethomaz? I think you are barking up the wrong tree if that was your goal, not after this week. 

RolStoppable said:
Slarvax said:
Have you been close to a perma?

My longest ban was 30 days.

30 days of no rol in the site is like 30 days of not touching myself... which year? and what was the reason? :P

Acevil said:
ironmanDX said:

Was the whole point of this to defend Ethomaz? I think you are barking up the wrong tree if that was your goal, not after this week. 

Ethomas may have been inconsiderate this week with the npd leak but why was he banned? He never struck me as a bad poster.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Acevil said:

Ethomas may have been inconsiderate this week with the npd leak but why was he banned? He never struck me as a bad poster.

He would take easy pot shots at Microsoft, which I know you are okay with, but non the less it is targeting specific company to be against. 

I liked the dude as well, namely since he was the cool Destiny Player (Not anymore for obvious reason), but the guy really did not do himself favors by constantly going after microsoft. 

Acevil said:
Lawlight said:

He would take easy pot shots at Microsoft, which I know you are okay with, but non the less it is targeting specific company to be against. 

I liked the dude as well, namely since he was the cool Destiny Player (Not anymore for obvious reason), but the guy really did not do himself favors by constantly going after microsoft. 

You say pot shot but I doubt he would be posting stuff that's not factual. Plus, is he not entitled to his opinion?

Lawlight said:
Acevil said:

You say pot shot but I doubt he would be posting stuff that's not factual. Plus, is he not entitled to his opinion?

Everyone is entitled to opinion as wrong as it can be, but double so, a site has the ability to establish rules, and enforce said rules against people with opinions that go against said rules. Trolling and Flaming is against the site rules. He was in large part trolling and flaming microsoft and its fanbase on this site. 

I personally dislike microsoft the most out of the three as well, to maybe the same degree he does, but I do not go around posting negative things about them to purposely make me feel better about myself picking sony over them. 

Acevil said:
Lawlight said:

Everyone is entitled to opinion as wrong as it can be, but double so, a site has the ability to establish rules, and enforce said rules against people with opinions that go against said rules. Trolling and Flaming is against the site rules. He was in large part trolling and flaming microsoft and its fanbase on this site. 

I personally dislike microsoft the most out of the three as well, to maybe the same degree he does, but I do not go around posting negative things about them to purposely make me feel better about myself picking sony over them. 

Wait, wait - a site can establish rules about opinions? Like, you cannot have an opinion that a publisher isn't doing a good job? Flaming is a clear cut offense but trolling, based on your post, is him having a diverging opinion. I don't recall all his posts but, based on what you just said, it seems that just thinking differently is a moddable offense. 

And again, you not going about posting "negative" things is your prerogative. Him posting his opinion is his.

Miguel_Zorro said:

In terms of actual bans, Rol is in a two way tie for 9th since 2014 (as far back as our aggregate data goes). Some of which were overturned so maybe not quite so edgy. :)

Any way of knowing my position in the list?