By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Article: "America's Future Is Texas"

I like Texas got a huge home for dirt cheap here and overall it's just cheap to live here. I'm not really into politics so that stuff doesn't bother me.

Around the Network
p0isonparadise said:
Jaicee said:

I see that you're from Canada. ;)

Thankfully. 

For us ;)

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

This is probably kinda off-top, but let's say I got triggered today

"FM Texas is the silky voice of city dwellers, the kingdom of NPR. It is progressive, blue, reasonable, secular, and smug—almost like California. AM Texas speaks to the suburbs and the rural areas: Trumpland. It’s endless bluster and endless ads. Paranoia and piety are the main items on the menu."

Ok. That's all I need to read from this article. Seriously, as long as the left keeps on being this insulting, ignorant and hateful, you'll never see eye to eye. You can't constantly belittle people you disagree with and at the same time claim you're tolerant, peaceful, liberal, having the moral highground and history on your side. That's not how it works. This disgusting attitude gave you Trump and thank God for that, hope he gets reelected. The saddest thing is that instead of reflecting on what they're actually doing and what caused people to support Trump, the left became even more ridiculously antagonized and detached from reality. No, Trump isn't Hitler. No, he's not worse than Talibans (lost all respect to Whoopi Goldberg after hearing this bs). No, he's not a Putin's pawn. No, he's not a hateful moron that hates women. He's not perfect either, but he's obviously an extraordinary person, who happens to go againt the trend of the Marxist Frankfurt School, Anticulture and Critical Theory, which is a blasphemy for leftist revolutionsts and SJWs, but outside of them, no sane person can picture it as bad, let alone dangerous, for anyone.

You people need to realize you are being fooled and used as mindless drones by people who are performing unprecedented social engineering. In the EU they aren't even hiding it - you can read official documents in which they say they are introducing the Communist revolution step by step. They openly refer to Communistic manifests, goals and values. Trump happens to go against this trend and stops this revolution the Democrats started to put to life in USA and thus he has to be destroyed. It's the same in Poland and Hungary, where the governments are conservative and oppose the anticultural revolution, thus from the get-go their leaders were labeled as modern day Hitlers, Putin's pawns, morons and threats to democracy - all the same hateful bullshit propaganda you get about Trump in USA. It's the exact same arguments and scenario played out everywhere, where people dare to oppose the ongoing revolution. The facts don't matter. When they do the exact same thing every single government before them did, they are being accused of demolishing democracy and get threats of sanctions from the EU. It's absurd, mindless hatred and purposeful division of the society. Unfortunately people aren't aware of how they are manipulated into passionately hating people, who mean them absolutely no harm and do not deserve it in the slightest. In the name of tolerance and diversity, you hate people with different views, without even trying to listening to them first. Way to go!

An example of where this paranoia takes people from today in Poland - a few nights ago there were huge storms, the greatest of my entire life, thousands of trees got uprooted, etc. A group of scouts got caught by it in a forest and 5 boys and girls aged 12-15 lost their lives, killed by falling trees. News websites had to turn off comments under reports about this. Why? Scouts' organizations are generally seen as conservative, since they celebrate history, tradition, pariotism, etc., thus promoting traditional values. Because of this, the comments' sections got filled with comments coming from the supporters of current leftist opposition, who were happy these kids died, were attacking scouts' organizations, calling the kids future Nazis (so it's good they died now!), etc.

This is where this madness takes you. And I am absolutely sure, that if you met the authors of these comments, they would behave like and claim to be progressive, liberal, pro-European, reasonable, tolerant, smug and secular. Cause they believe themselves to be that way and to be head and shoulders above the paranoid, pious, homophobic, racist, women-hating nationalists... (like a 12 yo girl who died here)

Honestly people, start thinking and stop drinking this poisonous kool-aid. People on the left aren't any smarter or "better" than those on the right, you have no moral highground. You just have different views, so stop demonising and belittleing your opponents and accept their democratic right to rule after winning the elections.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

HintHRO said:
Why Texas sucks? Because it's part of America, that's why. Wanna fight about it?

No. :P

method114 said:
I like Texas got a huge home for dirt cheap here and overall it's just cheap to live here. I'm not really into politics so that stuff doesn't bother me.

Stuff is cheap in Texas for a reason: because the jobs pay very little.

Around the Network

When I hear Texas, I think of guys with cowboy hats who shoot at everything they see.

Scisca said:

This is probably kinda off-top, but let's say I got triggered today

"FM Texas is the silky voice of city dwellers, the kingdom of NPR. It is progressive, blue, reasonable, secular, and smug—almost like California. AM Texas speaks to the suburbs and the rural areas: Trumpland. It’s endless bluster and endless ads. Paranoia and piety are the main items on the menu."

Ok. That's all I need to read from this article. Seriously, as long as the left keeps on being this insulting, ignorant and hateful, you'll never see eye to eye. You can't constantly belittle people you disagree with and at the same time claim you're tolerant, peaceful, liberal, having the moral highground and history on your side. That's not how it works. This disgusting attitude gave you Trump and thank God for that, hope he gets reelected. The saddest thing is that instead of reflecting on what they're actually doing and what caused people to support Trump, the left became even more ridiculously antagonized and detached from reality. No, Trump isn't Hitler. No, he's not worse than Talibans (lost all respect to Whoopi Goldberg after hearing this bs). No, he's not a Putin's pawn. No, he's not a hateful moron that hates women. He's not perfect either, but he's obviously an extraordinary person, who happens to go againt the trend of the Marxist Frankfurt School, Anticulture and Critical Theory, which is a blasphemy for leftist revolutionsts and SJWs, but outside of them, no sane person can picture it as bad, let alone dangerous, for anyone.

You people need to realize you are being fooled and used as mindless drones by people who are performing unprecedented social engineering. In the EU they aren't even hiding it - you can read official documents in which they say they are introducing the Communist revolution step by step. They openly refer to Communistic manifests, goals and values. Trump happens to go against this trend and stops this revolution the Democrats started to put to life in USA and thus he has to be destroyed. It's the same in Poland and Hungary, where the governments are conservative and oppose the anticultural revolution, thus from the get-go their leaders were labeled as modern day Hitlers, Putin's pawns, morons and threats to democracy - all the same hateful bullshit propaganda you get about Trump in USA. It's the exact same arguments and scenario played out everywhere, where people dare to oppose the ongoing revolution. The facts don't matter. When they do the exact same thing every single government before them did, they are being accused of demolishing democracy and get threats of sanctions from the EU. It's absurd, mindless hatred and purposeful division of the society. Unfortunately people aren't aware of how they are manipulated into passionately hating people, who mean them absolutely no harm and do not deserve it in the slightest. In the name of tolerance and diversity, you hate people with different views, without even trying to listening to them first. Way to go!

An example of where this paranoia takes people from today in Poland - a few nights ago there were huge storms, the greatest of my entire life, thousands of trees got uprooted, etc. A group of scouts got caught by it in a forest and 5 boys and girls aged 12-15 lost their lives, killed by falling trees. News websites had to turn off comments under reports about this. Why? Scouts' organizations are generally seen as conservative, since they celebrate history, tradition, pariotism, etc., thus promoting traditional values. Because of this, the comments' sections got filled with comments coming from the supporters of current leftist opposition, who were happy these kids died, were attacking scouts' organizations, calling the kids future Nazis (so it's good they died now!), etc.

This is where this madness takes you. And I am absolutely sure, that if you met the authors of these comments, they would behave like and claim to be progressive, liberal, pro-European, reasonable, tolerant, smug and secular. Cause they believe themselves to be that way and to be head and shoulders above the paranoid, pious, homophobic, racist, women-hating nationalists... (like a 12 yo girl who died here)

Honestly people, start thinking and stop drinking this poisonous kool-aid. People on the left aren't any smarter or "better" than those on the right, you have no moral highground. You just have different views, so stop demonising and belittleing your opponents and accept their democratic right to rule after winning the elections.

Okay well when you're lecturing people about hatred and whatnot, it helps not to employ a thousand prejudiced assumptions about them (e.g. I'm a leftist and that just sort of automatically makes me a Marxist who loves it when children die or whatever, right?) at the same time.  Kind of hurts your credibility. You refer to "paranoia" a lot in a way that seems somewhat ironic.

I don't know where the EU thing came from either. Oh well. I'll leave you be, as you seem to have an axe to grind.

Jaicee said:

Okay well when you're lecturing people about hatred and whatnot, it helps not to employ a thousand prejudiced assumptions about them (e.g. I'm a leftist and that just sort of automatically makes me a Marxist who loves it when children die or whatever, right?) at the same time.  Kind of hurts your credibility. You refer to "paranoia" a lot in a way that seems somewhat ironic.

I don't know where the EU thing came from either. Oh well. I'll leave you be, as you seem to have an axe to grind.

I wonder if you have enough self-reflection to realize that you just completely validated his point.

StarDoor said:

I wonder if you have enough self-reflection to realize that you just completely validated his point.

And what point would that be?

Jaicee said:
StarDoor said:

And what point would that be?

That many people on the left have a habit of:

1.) Immediately shutting down any sort of dicussion that includes people with right-wing views and
2.) Demonizing people who hold right-wing views.