By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

VGPolyglot said:
FIT_Gamer said:
None of you creeps follow here on social media?

Wouldn't we be considered creeps if we actually did follow her on social media?

She has social media?  *Runs to instagram*

Around the Network

She'll be back. Just wait!

#B.E.L.I.E.V.E

4 ≈ One

Tbh I'm pretty sure she screenshotted every cringey poem and shared it to r/justneckbeardthings as she ran away with thousands of internet points and a GTX 1080 ti.

Super bamboozle and internet fame. The true luxury lifestyle. Pranking everyone as you enjoy playing Rocket League in 8k 60 fps

Chrizum said:

Let's be honest guys, this isn't the first time a woman broke our heart and it certainly won't be the last!

More lke let' be honest some f the response are like they have never spoken to a woman lol.

theprof00 said:
I'm actually pretty worried about her.
It's not like her to just disappear. I hope she's ok.

I agree with you there. Especially with that mugging incient in NY a few months back. Unless that was someone else. Gettig old now so memeory not as good.

Around the Network

This does seem odd, and out of character. The timing of her departure and ongoing absence is eyebrow raising, and does conjure up some potentially unsavory scenarios:

- She no can no longer give away the promised prize, and is too embarrassed to return.

- She's going through some personal turmoil, and VGC isn't a priority at the moment.

- Something truly tragic has occurred

- This was all a ruse. She never intended to give away the prize, and this whole exercise was a giant fuck you to VGC.

Just bouncing ideas of the wall. The whole thing is fucking weird. Also, it says on her profile she was last online on August 14, but her last post on this thread was made on August 15. Spooky!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

None of the replies made it to her standards, so no ti for you!

numberwang said:

Hey my poem was 10/10

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

numberwang said:

This does seem like the most logical get out of jail free card to play.  Shady, but effective.