By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Article feedback and voting thread

What franchise do you want to see covered?

Command & Conquer 4 8.70%

Tekken 6 13.04%

Dark Souls (+Bloodborne) 12 26.09%

Metal Gear 19 41.30%

See results 5 10.87%

Total:46

Anything from the Xenofranchise. A history on monolith soft games basically.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
Anything from the Xenofranchise. A history on monolith soft games basically.

A retrospective on Monolith Soft would be very interesting to write about. I might actually do that after the next series. There's a lot of interesting stuff going on behind the games they've made over the years.

If you're doing dark souls you can't forget the most important game of that franchise; Demon Souls (and the best and hardest)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
If you're doing dark souls you can't forget the most important game of that franchise; Demon Souls (and the best and hardest)

No worries, if Dark Souls is chosen I'm planning on covering every game related to the series, including the King's Field titles that inspired them.

BraLoD said:
You still owe me a LoD article.

It'll happen at some point. Just need to figure a proper way to do it, since it's not part of any series. 

Around the Network

I would love to see Dark Souls and Tekken to be covered by you. ^^

-double post-

BraLoD said:
Darashiva said:

It'll happen at some point. Just need to figure a proper way to do it, since it's not part of any series. 

Title it "Mankind biggest achievement" and start spouting love.

Naturally. I'm thinking of putting together a series of articles on something like underrated gems, or something similar. LoD would be a part of that.

Dr.Vita said:
I would love to see Dark Souls and Tekken to be covered by you. ^^

Both will get their turn. Just a matter of what gets covered next.

My votes for Tekken,even though any of those four should make for a great read regardless.

Well, looks like my idea is done, so I voted Souls.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."