By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Might Be Considering a First Party Return to Console JRPGs

Nem said:
Xen said:

i wish. Otherwise,

Meh... PS1 by far.

When the "meh SNES" guy gets here, our trio can finally be complete!!!

Around the Network
taus90 said:
Is it just me or couple of years back there were rumors that sony japan studio might be working on a jRPG, on the levels of Final fantasy. Maybe the next collaboration with From software could be that game!

It's not just you, I remember that aswell.

Xen said:
COKTOE said:
Hmmmm. Might be considering. That's a rough approximation of my level of commitment to vegetarianism for the last decade or so. Still not quite ready for full-blown consideration. I'm a f**boy though, so this is still mildly exciting news.

Chinese food for breakfast.

But...Chinese food can have meat in it. And I still eat Vegetables, noodles and the like. Don't think we're on the same page here. This is getting way off topic. I'll PM you with instructions on how to subscribe to my newsletter.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Bloodborne 2

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Have BraLoD jizzed yet?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Xen said:

Chinese food for breakfast.

But...Chinese food can have meat in it. And I still eat Vegetables, noodles and the like. Don't think we're on the same page here. This is getting way off topic. I'll PM you with instructions on how to subscribe to my newsletter.

Indeed! Hence that is the reason you cannot commit to vegeterian food, which was my point.

think-man said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Let me rephrase that (especially for Bralod ), have they ever released a relevant one?

Dark Cloud, Wild Arms, Rogue Galaxy. 

Dark Cloud is Level 5, Rogue Galaxy is Level 5, Wild Arms...I think is Sony right? Or a subsidary...Media Arts? I think LOD is the only JRPG sony themselves made wasn't it?

Xen said:
Nem said:

Meh... PS1 by far.

When the "meh SNES" guy gets here, our trio can finally be complete!!!

I'm patiently awaiting. ^^

Ljink96 said:
think-man said:

Dark Cloud, Wild Arms, Rogue Galaxy. 

Dark Cloud is Level 5, Rogue Galaxy is Level 5, Wild Arms...I think is Sony right? Or a subsidary...Media Arts? I think LOD is the only JRPG sony themselves made wasn't it?

Sony owns all those IP's and Japan Studios also helped develop Rogue Galaxy.

think-man said:
Ljink96 said:

Sony owns all those IP's and Japan Studios also helped develop Rogue Galaxy.

Oh, I assumed 1st party meant Sony's internal teams alone working on titles.