By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Trailer + Gameplay

better graphic than 720p horizon downsyndrome hahaha

Around the Network

Aside from Mario Odyssey, this is the prettiest Switch title shown so far and really shows that the little system can produce nice looking games. Interested to see Digital Foundry's write-up on it. 

Gameplay, while not my cup of tea, does look well designed for what it is.

I'm pretty close to preordering this.

27 days to go!

Switch!!!

day one for me, really looking forward to it - looks amazing and as many others have said this is really really pretty, right up there with BOTW for me.

Damn my switch is gonna be getting some serious love with this, Mario Odyssey, Skyrim and Splatoon 2 I cant put down right now.  

also - just wantched a trailer for DQ11 - never played a Dragon Quest game before but when that comes out I might have to try that as well.

Around the Network

This game looks so fun, if only there were no rabbids in it, just Super Mario characters.

Screw it, if this sells Nintendo needs to start a Mario Tactics franchise.

Valdath said:
This game looks so fun, if only there were no rabbids in it, just Super Mario characters.

I'd much prefer just Rabbids--and I wish Ubisoft would do that.  Especially since you can't sub out Mario (what the hell?).

pokoko said:
Valdath said:

I'd much prefer just Rabbids--and I wish Ubisoft would do that.  Especially since you can't sub out Mario (what the hell?).

And you need to have one rabbid in your team at least, if Im not mistaken.I think this is put in place so that both franchises get time in the spotlight through the game.

I mean, I still think this is quite silly to say the least, but I get where they are comming from.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
pokoko said:

And you need to have one rabbid in your team at least, if Im not mistaken.I think this is put in place so that both franchises get time in the spotlight through the game.

I mean, I still think this is quite silly to say the least, but I get where they are comming from.

I guess I can understand it from a story perspective and it might even be a mandate from Nintendo/Ubisoft management but that really is an annoying feature for a strategy game, especially one where you only play with a handful of characters on the map.  People like to experiment and do their own line-ups, not to mention that it can be a pain when you're trying to skill-up multiple characters but slots are locked with those that are already maxed out.  

However, what a lot of strategy games do is that they lock in certain characters for story missions but then let you pick who you want for non-story battles.  It would be nice if they did that.

pokoko said:
Nautilus said:

I guess I can understand it from a story perspective and it might even be a mandate from Nintendo/Ubisoft management but that really is an annoying feature for a strategy game, especially one where you only play with a handful of characters on the map.  People like to experiment and do their own line-ups, not to mention that it can be a pain when you're trying to skill-up multiple characters but slots are locked with those that are already maxed out.  

However, what a lot of strategy games do is that they lock in certain characters for story missions but then let you pick who you want for non-story battles.  It would be nice if they did that.

Yeah, agree completely.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1