By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Trailer + Gameplay

Slownenberg said:
woah, previously I had no interest in this game, and still probably won't get it, but damn it looks pretty good in that trailer. Gameplay looks pretty good! And yea it does look to have a lot of personality!

I feel the same. I'm not gonna get it but that trailer really is nice.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
pokoko said:
Not much battle in that battle trailer, actually. The cut-scene animation looks really nice though, and this seems like it has a lot more personality than the standard Mario stuff.

Look at the IGN preview.They have a battle long into the game which seems really fun and challeging actually.

I read the previews on IGN and GameSpot.  I'm not sure how I feel about the whole dash+dash+jump+jump+shoot thing because it looks really over-powered but both articles talk about the enemy AI being smart and strong so maybe it's not.  Also not crazy about it being a "somewhat streamlined XCOM" but I think they're looking at a slightly different audience and want to keep them interested with less tactics and more action (like dash and jump).

Either way, the battles look fun even if there is less depth than X-COM.  As an X-COM fan, I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy it.  

KrspaceT said:

Or are you one of those P.C gamers who go on and on about how much games are cheaper. Sorry, but this isn't the P.C, you can't get the Arkham Knight equivilent for 30 bucks/euros cheaper at launch day, and it's such prices the reason PC players get, and possibly deserve, such ports as Arkham Knight.

Wow, what an ignorant, and frankily ass backwards statement

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
KrspaceT said:

Or are you one of those P.C gamers who go on and on about how much games are cheaper. Sorry, but this isn't the P.C, you can't get the Arkham Knight equivilent for 30 bucks/euros cheaper at launch day, and it's such prices the reason PC players get, and possibly deserve, such ports as Arkham Knight.

Wow, what an ignorant, and frankily ass backwards statement

I see the prices you can get games for on the P.C, you guys getting bad ports of games is warrnated compared to Nintendo platforms where you have to spend 60 dollars, no exceptions, for games.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Holy shit, wtf! That trailer was oddly epic : D

I'm going to get this, maybe not day one, but it looks great

Around the Network
KrspaceT said:

I see the prices you can get games for on the P.C, you guys getting bad ports of games is warrnated compared to Nintendo platforms where you have to spend 60 dollars, no exceptions, for games.

" you guys getting bad ports of games is warrnated compared to Nintendo platforms "

Compared to the Nintendo platforms? ..... Nintendo platforms are known for bad ports ...

"where you have to spend 60 dollars, no exceptions, for games."

Ya, I loved buying Mass Effect 3 for Wii U at 60$! I almost bought the Mass Effect Collection for 60$ on Xbox and Playstation...but then I realized paying exuberant price to publishers is actually a good thing! And look at all the EA ports that came after that...like Titanfall, Battlefield 4, the works!

Your point of view doesn't even make sense. Triple A games on PC release 60$ just like every other platform, and usually they only go down if A) They're so bad that they need a price cut or B ) like months and months down the line when the developers and publishers have already made a profit.

It's not like Steam sales are against the publishers will, they lower the prices knowing what deal they're getting

this looks fantastic

I'm leaning more towards this title than Arms or Splatoon. Still on the fence, though. I may just wait until Axium Verge and Mario Odyssey in October to pick up my next game.

Lovin' what I'm seein'!

Looking mighty fine!