By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. August bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Just some interesting tidbits. For the month of Sept '16, when the Pro preorders went live, it finished at #5 for the month. Currently, the X is #3. However, considering it is falling, now, and with a couple more days to go, I'm not sure it will pull off a Top 5 finish. We'll have to see. As for the yearlies, I believe someone posted that the Pro debuted in the Top 50s in Sept. If true, it seems the Pro stuck around there, as it finished the year at #46. XBX is currently at #52 and will likely start falling. We'll have to see what a Pro cut will do with these results, as well.

Of course, I think what is more concerning is that the only thing in the Top 20 for XB is a $10 card. There were actually 2 games, plus that card, in the Top 20 when the Pro was up for preorder last Sept. To me that just screams that the vast majority of buyers are just going to be upgraders from the OG XBO or XBO S. Even more so than for the Pro. While that will be nice for HW sales, it doesn't really boost SW sales in the long term.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
jason1637 said:

He has a YouTube channel and is busy running his channel.

Is it gaming related? Seems like a decent bloke. Wouldn't mind checking it out.

Yeah. Its a No Mans Sky channel last time I checked it out.

Is September up?

Insidb said:
Is September up?

It might be posted tomorrow.

jason1637 said:
Insidb said:
Is September up?

The amazon thread has really died since scorpio preorders hit it seems, perhaps even slightly after. I check it out here and there but don't post too often.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
jason1637 said:

The amazon thread has really died since scorpio preorders hit it seems, perhaps even slightly after. I check it out here and there but don't post too often.

Nah it was dying even before then. But I think people are just waiting to see how things pan out once the Scorpio launches.....outside of that it is the same as always PS4 and NS going back and forth between top positions....

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

September thread?