By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
sethnintendo said:
Angelus said:

I think you can safely set your sights a little higher. Your team is pretty good. Downright lethal on those few occasions that TY Hilton goes off. You're about one trade away from being that guy nobody wants to play in the first round.

I did give up on Jimmy Graham a little too early in season.  Should have at least put him on bench.  I haven't had a TE the entire season.  My players are more boom and bust types.  Seems like they can really go off on most weeks but sometimes I just get fucked.

Ya there's generally not a lot of reliable tight ends - at least in terms of fantasy output - out there, so when you can get one of the few guys at that position who've proven they can do it in the past...you kinda gotta just ride em out as long as they're healthy, cus the baseline for the average non star TE is pretty close to like 0 points any given week.

Around the Network

I'll take the Seahawks tonight.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

SEA-ARI 1
GB-CHI 2 CLE-DET 2 PIT-IND 1
LAC-JAX 2 NO-BUF 2 NYJ-TB 2 CIN-TEN 2
MIN-WAS 1 HOU-LAR 2 DAL-ATL 1 NYG-SF 1
NE-DEN 1 BYE   BYE   MIA-CAR CAR by 6

Seattle Seahawks for tonight.

Seattle for me tonight.

Around the Network
SEA-ARI 1
GB-CHI  2 CLE-DET  2 PIT-IND  1
LAC-JAX  2 NO-BUF  1 NYJ-TB  1 CIN-TEN  2
MIN-WAS  1 HOU-LAR  2 DAL-ATL  1 NYG-SF  1
NE-DEN  1 BYE   BYE   MIA-CAR 2 by 10

And ol' Zeke is once again suspended: His appeal was declined by the Second Circuit Court that granted him the emergency stay last week. If Elliott still wants to appeal this, he only has one place left to go; the Supreme Court. And boy wouldn't that be fun? He would miss games against the Falcons, Eagles, Chargers, Redskins, Giants, and Raiders. Not the worst slate of games to miss, all things considered.

It also means that, barring the Supreme Court getting involved, Ludicrous will be without arguably his best player until the championship game, if he gets that far. Quick, everyone, pick up all the quality FA RBs.

MTZehvor said:
And ol' Zeke is once again suspended: His appeal was declined by the Second Circuit Court that granted him the emergency stay last week. If Elliott still wants to appeal this, he only has one place left to go; the Supreme Court. And boy wouldn't that be fun? He would miss games against the Falcons, Eagles, Chargers, Redskins, Giants, and Raiders. Not the worst slate of games to miss, all things considered.

It also means that, barring the Supreme Court getting involved, Ludicrous will be without arguably his best player until the championship game, if he gets that far. Quick, everyone, pick up all the quality FA RBs.

He did well to pick up both of the Dallas backups in case this happened. Obviously neither of them has Zeke type potential, but whoever ends up being the go to between those 2 should give him respectable output still behind that line.

SEA-ARI 2 GB-CHI 2 CLE-DET 2 PIT-IND 1
LAC-JAX 2 NO-BUF 1 NYJ-TB 2 CIN-TEN 2
MIN-WAS 1 HOU-LAR 2 DAL-ATL 2 NYG-SF 2
NE-DEN 1 BYE   BYE   MIA-CAR 2 by 10

Fucking Thursday night football......