By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

Joined the League

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
superchunk said:

Bears may actually have hopes for the quarterback position. Also, I decided to buy this yesterday...

... snipped awesome jersey purchase ...

I first thought you were suggesting that you were going to play QB for the Bears.  I've known they had a bad QB situation for years if not decades but I didn't know it was that bad.

hahaha wouldn't go well. In my younger, lower mass days, wide receiver would have been a thing, but definitely not QB.

Bracket Prediction #1 #2 #3 #4
AFC East NE MIA BUF NYJ
AFC North PIT CIN BAL CLE
AFC South HOU TEN IND JAX
AFC West OAK KC DEN SD
NFC East DAL NYG WAS PHI
NFC North GB DET MIN CHI
NFC South ATL TB CAR NO
NFC West SEA ARI LA SF
#1 Draft Pick NYJ - - -
AFC Playoff Teams 1-4 NE OAK PIT HOU
AFC Playoff Teams 5-6 KC CIN - -
NFC Playoff Teams 1-4 ATL DAL GB SEA
NFC Playoff Teams 5-6 NYG TB - -
AFC Divisional Playoffs NE KC OAK PIT
NFC Divisional Playoffs ATL NYG DAL GB
AFC Championship Game KC OAK - -
NFC Championship Game ATL DAL - -
Super Bowl LI OAK ATL - -
Super Bowl Winner ATL - - -

I have edited a top 50 pre draft choices (pretty much pulling everyone from their top list to mine except excluding Beckham (heard he hurts his ankle plus I highly dislike the Giants and most people on their team) and Elliott (since he is gone from the first 6 games, wouldn't be a bad late pickup for later in season though maybe).

So if I somehow miss the draft (which I don't plan on doing) will it just pull people from my top 50 pre draft list for the VGC league on NFL.com?

sethnintendo said:

I have edited a top 50 pre draft choices (pretty much pulling everyone from their top list to mine except excluding Beckham (heard he hurts his ankle plus I highly dislike the Giants and most people on their team) and Elliott (since he is gone from the first 6 games, wouldn't be a bad late pickup for later in season though maybe).

So if I somehow miss the draft (which I don't plan on doing) will it just pull people from my top 50 pre draft list for the VGC league on NFL.com?

No

When you do pre-draft rankings, what the system will do, is take all the players you didn't manually rank, and just slot them in behind however many you did rank, in the order that they would otherwise be by NFL.com's own metrics. So if you don't attend the draft, it will still pull from all available players, but it will of course take your rankings into consideration in terms of priority.

Around the Network

I'm in again.

I'll not do the overall one, just want to do the weekly predictions again.

Since I'm a spoiled Patriots' fan I'm going to continue to complain about random things only I care about.

If you've been following the ongoing disaster that is the Rams' relocation to Los Angeles, you may also be aware that there's been a conscious rebranding effort to distance the team from the color scheme it had in St. Louis. Specifically, the team is attempting to remove all traces of gold from its branding, logos, and field. This has also resulted in a uniforms' change as well; the Rams removed the gold from their helmets and pants and...tried to remove it from their jerseys. I say "tried" because the NFL has a rule enforcing a minimum time limit that a jersey must remain the same before a team changes it again. The Rams had changed their jerseys somewhat recently, and as a result had to stick with their older jerseys that employ gold as a secondary color.

Of course, rather than just stick with the older uniforms and wait until they can change the entire uniform at once, we are instead left with an absolute mess of a uniform featuring three different shades of blue and mismatching colors everywhere.

This is seriously so bad. Chances are it's only going to get even worse if they wind up wearing their home uniforms at some point.

TAG TO REMIND ME

49ers picked up the failed back up QBs from the Bears and an Iowa rookie huh.

That Rams dark yellow uniform looks like they are turning into Michigan Wolverines.

i'll join