By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

You're right, there is.

Sorry about earlier confusion. Ignore the earlier email; go here and enter the stuff below:

League ID: 5235637

Password: nouget

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Question of the day:

Why does NFL.com use LA as the abbreviation for the Rams? We already have NYG and NYJ for the New York teams and the additional letter in both cases leaves no room for confusion.

Regardless of what the NFL says, I'll use LAR and LAC in the prediction league, so nobody has to waste a second thought when making game picks. The usage of LA really bugs me. Why are they doing this?

Probably just issues with moving that will be ironed out eventually.  The chargers move hasn't been what I would call smooth...  

I completely forgot the Chargers moved to LA. I really dislike it when one city has 2 teams for the same sport.....feel like there should be a rule against that.

Angelus said:
I completely forgot the Chargers moved to LA. I really dislike it when one city has 2 teams for the same sport.....feel like there should be a rule against that.

Especially when they get two teams this close to each other. How do fans pick a team?

RolStoppable said:
HomokHarcos said:

Especially when they get two teams this close to each other. How do fans pick a team?

Well, one of these two teams are the Rams. Therefore fans pick the other one.

Dean Spanos is your alternative. I think most people just say fuck it and root for the Seahawks.

Around the Network

Just as a head's up, I'm going to keep the fantasy league signups open for about another week, and then I'm going to try and fill them with some people I know so we can at least have a complete league.

RolStoppable said:
MTZehvor said:
Just as a head's up, I'm going to keep the fantasy league signups open for about another week, and then I'm going to try and fill them with some people I know so we can at least have a complete league.

Added information to OP and updated thread title.

Checked our fantasy league and it looks like Noble signed up to become my week 1 opponent, so a repeat from last year. At least I have three weeks to mentally prepare myself for an 0-1 start.

Just do your best to draft all his favorite Cowboys, and then he'll probably agree to throw the matchup in exchange for some trades

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

Just do your best to draft all his favorite Cowboys, and then he'll probably agree to throw the matchup in exchange for some trades

What a sad attempt to lure me into drafting Zeke.

Nothing wrong with drafting Zeke. He'll be a top performer once he gets back

RolStoppable said:
KC-NE 2
NYJ-BUF 2 PHI-WAS 2 OAK-TEN 1
TB-MIA 1 JAX-HOU 2 ARI-DET 1 ATL-CHI 1
BAL-CIN 2 PIT-CLE 1 IND-LAR 1 SEA-GB 1
CAR-SF 1 NYG-DAL 2 NO-MIN 2 LAC-DEN DEN by 3

Bracket Prediction #1 #2 #3 #4
AFC East NE
BUF MIA NYJ
AFC North PIT
CIN BAL CLE
AFC South TEN
HOU IND JAX
AFC West KC
OAK DEN LAC
NFC East DAL
NYG WSH PHI
NFC North GB
MIN DET CHI
NFC South ATL
CAR TB NO
NFC West SEA
ARI LAR SF
#1 Draft Pick CLE
- - -
AFC Playoff Teams 1-4 NE
KC PIT TEN
AFC Playoff Teams 5-6 CIN
OAK - -
NFC Playoff Teams 1-4 SEA
ATL GB DAL
NFC Playoff Teams 5-6 MIN
ARI - -
AFC Divisional Playoffs NE
KC PIT CIN
NFC Divisional Playoffs SEA
ATL GB DAL
AFC Championship Game NE
KC - -
NFC Championship Game SEA
ATL - -
Super Bowl LII NE
SEA - -
Super Bowl Winner NE
- - -

Hopefully I do better besides just picking the best and worst team as I did last year and fuck everything else up.  Someone please let me know if I made a mistake.