By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
RolStoppable said:
Snoopy said:

WTF, I didn't lose any of my marbles. Trust me, they are big, spectacular and still attached.

Snoopy, listen. The implication of you losing your marbles is that your current craziness isn't your normal state of mind. It's a compliment.

For the last time Rol, I don't want to make out with you. Sheesh.

Around the Network

You just keep telling yourself that, Snoopy.

How many times has Rodgers done this to the Cowboys now?

Dallas defense is hot garbage. Too young in the secondary, too weak at LB. Their best player is Sean Lee aka Mr Glass. Dude is hurt every year.

In my big money league I have a score of 31 right now. By far the lowest FF score I have ever seen. My team did disastrous. Looks like I might win teh Chartz game this week though, idk. Seemed so last time I checked. Someone offered me Amari Cooper for Zeke. LOL

Nice post

Good

Around the Network

Well if T. Cohen get get a couple yards in the game tonight I should overtake The Lions (I'm down by about .2 points right now). I should have a better lineup next week hopefully considering I have a few players that had byes this week which limited my choices. Basically, if I pull out with a win I can only thank it on the fact that I was facing The Lions.

Very bittersweet week for me in fantasy. On the one hand, it's the best production I've gotten from my team so far, and the end of Doug Martin's suspension is a nice boost, but then Odell's ankle got destroyed in the 4th quarter of the Giant's game, so I won't see him again until the last couple of weeks, if at all. So much for the three headed juggernaut of receivers I had assembled.

Ugh this week sucks and the bears haven't even played!

At least there will be a Star Wars trailer.

Wooo, 2-3. Nothing like losing games where you're leading by multiple scores at half.

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Wooo, 2-3. Nothing like losing games where you're leading by multiple scores at half.

Noble, we are 4-1.

I only picked GB because Aaron Rodgers always beats us. :D no point in blindly picking Dallas :D