By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Grand Finale! Poll #5!!!!! Best game ever made? Final winner declared!

What do you think is the best game ever made?

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 96 20.13%

Super Metroid 28 5.87%

Final Fantasy VII 62 13.00%

Super Mario Galaxy 25 5.24%

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim 21 4.40%

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 134 28.09%

The Last of Us 78 16.35%

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 33 6.92%

Total:477

Don't forget though that site is very Nintendo/Zelda fan heavy. Not sure why that is.

Around the Network
Tmfwang said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Seriously? 3 Zelda games?

Ugh, these are all mediocre choices.

I'll just guess Super Metroid cause Prime is cool.

That's what you get from this Nintendo-heavy community. I haven't seen this much Nintendo fans on any other website...

I don't even think that's bad necessarily, but 3 fucking Zelda games! And the mediocrity known as Super Mario Galaxy, blegh.

The lack of Dark Souls, Halo, Banjo Kazooie, Doom, and Dorito's Crash Course practically disqualifies this list 

Tmfwang said:

That's what you get from this Nintendo-heavy community. I haven't seen this much Nintendo fans on any other website...

I don't even think that's bad necessarily, but 3 fucking Zelda games! And the mediocrity known as Super Mario Galaxy, blegh.

The lack of Dark Souls, Halo, Banjo Kazooie, Doom, and Dorito's Crash Course practically disqualifies this list 

Dude, I think you need to realise that your list is totally niche, not many people regard Doom or banjo or DS as the best games ever I mean c'mon what are you smoking? Just go to Metacritic top rated games to get an idea, you will find alot of Zelda, FF, and GTA I would imagine.

Nogamez said:

The lack of Dark Souls, Halo, Banjo Kazooie, Doom, and Dorito's Crash Course practically disqualifies this list 

Dude, I think you need to realise that your list is totally niche, not many people regard Doom or banjo or DS as the best games ever I mean c'mon what are you smoking? Just go to Metacritic top rated games to get an idea, you will find alot of Zelda, FF, and GTA I would imagine.

lol

" not many people regard Doom or banjo or DS as the best games ever"

Actually a lot of people do. Like, a lot. They're just not Zelda popular. All those games are more popular and just as critically acclaimed by most people as Super Metroid. Wtf : P Also Halo and Gears definitely should have been up here. The only serious thing I said in this thread is that this list needs more diversity. You're taking a semi-serious comment to seriously.

Nogamez said:

lol

Actually a lot of people do. Like, a lot. They're just not Zelda popular. All those games are more popular and just as critically acclaimed by most people as Super Metroid. Wtf : P Also Halo and Gears definitely should have been up here. The only serious thing I said in this thread is that this list needs more diversity. You're taking a semi-serious comment to seriously.

But we polled 40 games which is pretty diverse

Around the Network

Darkwing Duck Turbograx16

Nogamez said:

lol

Right, which is why I said he shouldn't have included 3 Zelda games ... I mean at least try to add some more 3rd parties, most of thes are Nintendo. 

The Witcher 3 including expansions.

Nogamez said:

Right, which is why I said he shouldn't have included 3 Zelda games ... I mean at least try to add some more 3rd parties, most of thes are Nintendo. 

But when he first made the polls, people were complaining about the lack of Nintendo games (if there's only one Nintendo game on the list, it's a very easy win for that game, since all Nintendo fans vote for it).

And the thing with Zelda is, the franchise is so diverse and most of the games are of very high quality.

Nogamez said:

That's because Nintendo makes the best games ever!

1doesnotsimply