By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Vote: Top 5 Favourite Zelda Games - Round 2 - Complete!

Who will win?

Ocarina of Time 75 32.75%

Breath of the Wild 138 60.26%

Triforce Heroes 16 6.99%

Total:229
ResidentToxy said:
Flilix said:

A Link Between Worlds is my favorite game of all time, and I don't think that will ever change. A Link to the Past may not become my favorite Zelda, but I think it could get in my top 5.

ALBW, BotW and WW are in my top 10 games of all time. I like the other Zeldas too, but not nearly as much as these three. I think that ALttP would become my number 4.

Nice. I have a few Zelda games in my top 10 too. Majora's Mask is my overall favourite game.

Over the top of my head, Kingdom Hearts would be in my list of favourites.
What other games are in your top 10? 

Splatoon, Donkey Kong (GB), Pokémon X/Emerald/Soulsilver, Mario Kart 8... I don't really have a set top 10, but these would probably be in it.

Around the Network

1 - Ocarina of Time
2 - Breath of the Wild
3 - Phantom Hourglass
4 - A Link to the Past.
5 - Wind Waker.

It's funny that there's just no concensus on a top 5 at all. No two people list the same 5 games. I guess that speaks to the variety and quality of the series as a whole. Only with Zelda.

1. Wind Waker
2. Breath of the wild
3. Phantom hourglass
4. Spirit tracks
5. Twilight Princess

S.Peelman said:
It's funny that there's just no concensus on a top 5 at all. No two people list the same 5 games. I guess that speaks to the variety and quality of the series as a whole. Only with Zelda.

The closest thing to having a general consensus, is the fact that the majority of people seem to lean more favourably towards the 3D Zelda titles. 

Around the Network

It's because many aren't putting their top 5, rather putting ones that will strategically get their favourite games to number 1, that's why you see so many lists with no Ocarina of Time, yet throwaway games like 4 swords and spirit tracks are on them. It shows the weakness of this poll. This needs to be done a different way for more accurate results.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

1. Majora's Mask
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Wind Waker
4. Twilight Princess
5. Breath of the Wild

I still haven' t played Breath of the Wild, just bought my Switch last week, they are very expensive here in Brazil.

1 - Wind Waker
2 - Majora's Mask
3 - Ocarina of Time
4 - A Link to the Past
5 - A Link Between Worlds

PSN: avanzo85

Switch Friend Code: SW-0301-4529-7712

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Kylar18 said:
1. Twilight Princess
2. Breath of the Wild

Aw come on, putting Breath of the Wild in the bottom 2 like that D :