By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Vote: Top 5 Favourite Zelda Games - Round 2 - Complete!

Who will win?

Ocarina of Time 75 32.75%

Breath of the Wild 138 60.26%

Triforce Heroes 16 6.99%

Total:229

Breath of the Wild
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of time
A Link between Worlds
Windwaker.

Around the Network

1. Ocarina of Time - 5pt.
2. Link's Awakening - 4pt.
3. Twilight Princess - 3pt.
4. Breath of the Wild - 2pt.
5. Majora's Mask - 1pt.

I'm really flipflopping Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild. One moment I feel BotW is the clear #3, another I feel TP retains the spot. BotW is absolutely brilliant in it's world, while TP has the dungeons, it's really 'world+faults versus dungeons+faults' and since I'm hating on the stupid dragons and their materials at the moment BotW's flaws currently outweigh TP's flaws.

To complete this list, which remains unchanged, Triforce Heroes is still a terrible game;

6. A Link to the Past
7. Skyward Sword
8. A Link Between Worlds
9. The Legend of Zelda NES
10. The Wind Waker
11. Spirit Tracks
12. Oracle of Ages
13. Oracle of Seasons
14. Adventure of Link
15. Phantom Hourglass
16. The Minish Cap
17. Four Swords
18. Triforce Heroes

1. A Link Between Worlds
2. Breath of the Wild
3. The Wind Waker
4. Twilight Princess
5. Majora's Mask

Still haven't played A Link to the Past yet. :(

1. Breath of the Wild
2. Skyward Sword
3. Twilight Princess
4. The Wind Waker
5. Majora's Mask

Flilix said:
1. A Link Between Worlds
2. Breath of the Wild
3. The Wind Waker
4. Twilight Princess
5. Majora's Mask

The fact that you have not played A Link to the Past yet, whereas you have already played A Link Between Worlds, you will likely have your experience of A Link to the Past slightly diminished. You should still enjoy the game by all means, however, I don't expect it to dethrone A Link Between Worlds. Usually people seem to prefer the one that they played first. 

It could end up being your favourite, what I am saying is merely anecdotal.

Around the Network
ResidentToxy said:
Flilix said:
1. A Link Between Worlds
2. Breath of the Wild
3. The Wind Waker
4. Twilight Princess
5. Majora's Mask

The fact that you have not played A Link to the Past yet, whereas you have already played A Link Between Worlds, you will likely have your experience of A Link to the Past slightly diminished. You should still enjoy the game by all means, however, I don't expect it to dethrone A Link Between Worlds. Usually people seem to prefer the one that they played first. 

A Link Between Worlds is my favorite game of all time, and I don't think that will ever change. A Link to the Past may not become my favorite Zelda, but I think it could get in my top 5.

ALBW, BotW and WW are in my top 10 games of all time. I like the other Zeldas too, but not nearly as much as these three. I think that ALttP would become my number 4.

Flilix said:
ResidentToxy said:

A Link Between Worlds is my favorite game of all time, and I don't think that will ever change. A Link to the Past may not become my favorite Zelda, but I think it could get in my top 5.

ALBW, BotW and WW are in my top 10 games of all time. I like the other Zeldas too, but not nearly as much as these three. I think that ALttP would become my number 4.

Nice. I have a few Zelda games in my top 10 too. Majora's Mask is my overall favourite game.

Over the top of my head, Kingdom Hearts would be in my list of favourites.
What other games are in your top 10? 

It's kinda unanimous that the top 5 is

Breath Of The Wild, Link To The Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask

in any order. 

Link Between Worlds, Wind Waker and Minish Cap are really underrated though...o...rip Skyward Sword..NES Zelda kinda dated 

Ya personally I would put OoT and BOTW on top...Link to The Past is really good too

1 Wind waker
2 breath of the wild
3 ocarina of time
4 link ti the past
5 skyward sword

1. Twilight Princess
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Windwaker
4. Majora's Mask [3D]
5. A Link Between Worlds

Note: Haven't played BotW yet.