By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What drugs have you used?

Have you ever used illegal drugs?

Yes 25 34.72%

No 47 65.28%

Total:72

Only thing I ever did was smoke weed. Never did coke or take acid weed was it for me

Around the Network

Weed and shrooms.

3DS: 5429-9952-3189  Add me if you wish!

None, except drinking alcohol before legal age.

I'm a teetotaler. I don't drink alcohol, smoke weed or tobacco, or use any other drugs. Don't use e-cigs either. 

I have used every major illicit drug available. However, the only one I ever used regularly is cannabis. I stopped all drug use when I was 20, and started smoking pot again around 30. I'm 37 now and have been a daily MJ user for several years now. At this point, I vape and use edibles mostly.

Around the Network

Weed, mushrooms, acid, ecstacy, Molly, coke, sassafras, DMT, Mesculine, a designer drug from my buddy one time

And then I've tried a small handful of prescriptions but tend to largely stay away from those as they represent a whole different evil to me.

These last few years, all I've done is weed though. Probably how I'll ride out the rest of my life too, and will never EVER try meth or heroin as those are family/soul destroyers. Pretty much tried all I wanted to try on the narcotic front.

shikamaru317 said:

I'm a teetotaler. I don't drink alcohol, smoke weed or tobacco, or use any other drugs. Don't use e-cigs either. 

Nah you're not a teetotaler, you just wanted to have an excuse to use that word 

CrazyGamer2017 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Nah you're not a teetotaler, you just wanted to have an excuse to use that word 

What do you mean? Technically teetotalism only refers to not drinking alcohol, but I also don't smoke or use drugs. I have literally never smoked tobacco nor weed, nor used any other illegal drugs. As for alcohol, I did try wine once and thought it was gross, never drunk alcohol again after that. It's just not a path I want to start down. I don't like losing control of myself, and there is a history of alcoholism in my family. 

On a side note, I also very rarely drink caffeinated beverages. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 07 January 2018

I meant nothing, I was just kidding dude, it's just that I haven't heard that word "teetotaler" in a long time so it was kind of funny to see it again.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

I meant nothing, I was just kidding dude, it's just that I haven't heard that word "teetotaler" in a long time so it was kind of funny to see it again.

Lol. It is kind of an old-fashioned word. I've heard my parents use it before, that's literally the only reason why I know the word.