By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What drugs have you used?

Have you ever used illegal drugs?

Yes 25 34.72%

No 47 65.28%

Total:72

Out of everything I've been on, Oxy was probably the most potent.

If you're new to it and careless, it will kill you.

Around the Network

Only alcohol, specifically rum.

vivster said:

None really as I don't like to lose control over my mind.

I may be getting addicted to energy drinks but I'm not rally sure about that. Damn you Rockstar for creating "Killer Cherry", the only and best cherry soda.

Just to spread that knowledge, there are actually both mind altering and mood altering drugs. Most addictive drugs are mood altering. I'm not a big fan of mind altering drugs myself.

I'm a very boring 22 year old unfortunately.. Just Alcohol and medicine.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

This is a sensitive topic for me.

I started with cannabis in High School. In college I tried salvia, followed by mushrooms, ecstasy, acid, ketamine, and amphetamines.

That was all fun and cool, but eventually I tried something that I really liked.

I started taking oxycodone fairly regularly, and absolutely loved the way it made me feel. Man, oh man, one cannot begin to understand how amazing these things can make you feel until it's too late. I became physically dependent on opioids fairly quickly, all things considered. I had a significant other at the time whose parents house had medicine cabinets filled with all kinds of things, so I was able to support my recreations (soon to be "habits") for free.

I've taken a laundry list of different substances at this point in my life, including crack cocaine and several years of intravenous drug use. I want to explain myself here, not that I really owe it to anyone, but the reason I began IV drug use was due to a prescription drug known as Dilaudid (hydromorphone). This was after my "free" supply ran out, and I met someone willing to sell me these 8mg pills for between $10 and $15 each. I was fully dependent at this point, and not having an opiate meant being miserable and sick. Anyways, Dilaudid has a very low oral bioavailability, meaning that the percentage of the drug that makes it to your bloodstream is not very high. I remember I was taking two at a time before first injecting, and I was a student, certainly not making enough money to fund my habit, let alone any other expenses I had.

IV use was the economically right thing for me to do at the time. Don't get me wrong, it's maybe my biggest regret in life, but it allowed me to continue living a "normal" (and I know that sounds weird) life.

I'm not going to write my full story here, but I would like to point out a couple things, as many people make assumptions (even me). It seems like most people always expect some sort of sob story when it comes to drug use, and maybe that's the case for many people, but not for me. I had good grades all my life, was in the advanced classes, was center forward on my soccer team for over a decade, etcetera, etcetera. I didn't turn to drugs as a way to escape everyday life, but more to enhance it. I never realized that addiction was a real thing that affected your body. For many years I would hear stories about drug addicts overdosing and think to myself, "why don't they just stop taking the stuff? It can't be that hard." What I didn't realize was that your body stops functioning properly after you become addicted in the absence of the drug.

End of the story, here I am today, almost 30 years old. I did manage to get my life straightened out. I'm not "clean". I still require opiates to function, but now it's a prescribed amount, and I'm not taking it in an abusive manner. It'll be 5 years in June since the last time I abused opiates.

Moral of the story: "don't do drugs". Or at least stick to drugs that aren't addictive.

Around the Network

Caffeine Coke

Last edited by fory77 - on 02 March 2018

No more than prescriptions, over the counters or in beverages other than alcohol ...

Recreational use is for the weaklings and there's nothing fun about being at the mercy of drugs ...

fatslob-:O said:
No more than prescriptions, over the counters or in beverages other than alcohol ...

Recreational use is for the weaklings and there's nothing fun about being at the mercy of drugs ...

Do you eat chocolate with caffeine?

VGPolyglot said:

If I'm OK with it being in beverages then I wouldn't object it in food either ...

I certainly enjoy some chocolate covered coffee beans myself ...

fatslob-:O said:
VGPolyglot said:

If I'm OK with it being in beverages then I wouldn't object it in food either ...

I certainly enjoy some chocolate covered coffee beans myself ...

So, wouldn't that mean you're a weakling for using it for recreational use?