By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What drugs have you used?

Have you ever used illegal drugs?

Yes 25 34.72%

No 47 65.28%

Total:72

Im on a break now but i was on some large amounts of alcohol everyday. Now for drugs, ive smoked weed and drank DXM. I cannot recommend DXM enough, it is fuckin crazy when taken in a large enough quantity. DXM is an active ingredient in cough syrup so if you are interested make sure you look at all the active ingredients and make absolute sure that DXM otherwise known as dextromethorphan is the only one on the list, it can be either slow release or quick, neither are "harmful" but all the other ingredients have highly unwanted affects and some, in large enough doses will kill you. To get the official "trip" type of experience where whatever reality your mind conjures up becomes your actually reality for the next few hours then you need to at least consume 800mg of DXM.

Around the Network

I took cold med this morning.

Never taken illegal drugs before. Gotten drunk a few times in the past (the time on vgchartz I went crazy was me drunk... I mean "dehydrated" XD), but I've never been into the void of actual shit. Guess I'm just not cool enough, sigh*.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

I took cold med this morning.

Silly, you're supposed to make meth with that, not waste it by taking it.

Only prescription drugs. Some members of my family had some issues with drugs including alcohol, cigarettes and even caffeine, so I try to stay away from all of that.

B O I

Around the Network

Alcohol...

I live in Belgium, what do you expect?

Never used any drugs, I am a drug virgin. And to be honest I am curious about DMT aka the spirit molecule, I'd like to try DMT as this substance is unlike any other. But I don't know how to safely obtain it. DMT is a very interesting substance and people should be allowed to try it freely. But I'm not going to buy it off some fishy guy in some dark alley cause who knows what he will really sell me, some poison maybe...
Whereas if the substance was legal you could safely buy it in a pharmacy. How ignorant of society to criminalize DMT.

Only thing I ever did was smoke weed. Never did coke or take acid weed was it for me

Weed and shrooms.

I have used every major illicit drug available. However, the only one I ever used regularly is cannabis. I stopped all drug use when I was 20, and started smoking pot again around 30. I'm 37 now and have been a daily MJ user for several years now. At this point, I vape and use edibles mostly.