By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS+ prices increasing in some regions on August 31st

And now we have rumors that PSplus will now include 2 psnow games and 2 movies.

Around the Network

How is this price increase justified? Has PS+ improved in quality? Are there any extra's?

Chrizum said:
How is this price increase justified? Has PS+ improved in quality? Are there any extra's?

Inflation?

Expect to see better games offered on PS+ after August.

The PS5 Exists. 

major props to Microsoft for making online play sub a thing otherwise Sony will be broke by now.

Around the Network

For the payers lmao

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Well I don't care much for Sony online and now I care even less about not being a plus member.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

pxrocks said:
major props to Microsoft for making online play sub a thing otherwise Sony will be broke by now.

Best comment I have read until now. But I guess you are right since PS+/PSN are one of Sony's most profitable subdivisions.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Sony really needs to offer some better games on PS+. I subscribe to it, and XBL. XBL games seem to be more valuable. There's usually a 4-5 year old AAA game every other month on XBL. That almost never happens on PS+. Most of the "free" games on PS+ are available for $5 or less in the store.

Ouch. We already had a price hike in Canada about a year ago, from 50 dollars to 60. I stacked a couple years before the increase. Yeah, it sucks.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."