Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 14 Switch Games For August 2017

boypita said:
Can you please do this every month? :)

i'll o/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
farlaff said:
So, what do you guys think: Redout or FAST? I'll only be buying one of them

I think that depends on if you played FAST with the DLC on the WiiU or not.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

4 of them are on my list.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti 11GB VRAM / 3090 (Placeholder)| Asus PG27UQ gaming on 3840 x 2160 @120 Hz GSYNC HDR| HTC Vive Pro :3

Reached PC master race level.

I will be getting at least the Rabbids cross over. Nintendo so far is doing a decent job getting games on the system, they could improve the approval process. But currently I rather them be making sure that the game is semi-playable then allowing almost anything on it, much like Steam, ios/android shops and I just for some part the PS4 is starting to let their approval process slip a bit.

fleischr said:
farlaff said:

I think that depends on if you played FAST with the DLC on the WiiU or not.

I did not.

General gamer, fanboy hater

Around the Network

I'm not sure if there is a delay or if the physical edition is just coming out later, but Axiom Verge is now listed for October on Gamestop and Amazon.

farlaff said:

Nobody?

General gamer, fanboy hater

farlaff said:
farlaff said:

Nobody?

I played Fast Racing Neo on WiiU, but never Redout. So, I watched Youtube-videos. Both seem to be very fast racers.

FAST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mppr0kZYZ94

Redout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcO6z4OOtHY

Looking at the videos, the boost mechanic seems more complex in Fast. While in Redout you just have to hit the boost point, in Fast you need the right color and maintain to stay on the boost area for some time. Also you can unleash a boost on yourself, if you collected enough of these orbs in Fast, don't know if you can create a boost on your own in Redout.

Content-wise: FAST has 30 race-tracks on Switch (24 on WiiU) and Redout had 20 tracks on other platforms, don't know if they added more for Switch. Redout seems to have more race modes and more different ships. Also Redout seems to have a customization option for ships to modify them a bit.

After looking at the videos I decided for rebuying Fast now, as it looks more up my alley, but I probably get Redout later on too, as both look really great.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter