By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft needs better pr for crackdown

Crackdown 3 just doesn't look like a good game. The pr is bad sure, but even great pr wouldn't stop this from looking like a bad game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

This makes Borderlands 2 look amazing.

I have a hard time deciding which of this 3 was the worst on MS show for Scorpio.

How good Minecraft 4k will look (for me that is uglier than PS1 blocky looking games)
How much improved are indies when looking 4k HDR (they were around PS2 quality anyway, same as in PS4 or Pro), very few indies have graphic quality noteworthy
A full AAA exclusive showcasing X1X power on native 4k that looked this bad.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

The whole Xbox division needs better PR. And more first party investments.

wow you clowns are overdramatic. Ever heard of a bad stream? Game looks fine to me. 

Warned ~ CGI

Around the Network

Still looks better than Scalebound...
But MS really needs better PR for the game, and I hope the gameplay is great at launch because the gameplay and MP will be the only things to save Crackdown 3.

foodfather said:

wow you clowns are overdramatic. Ever heard of a bad stream? Game looks fine to me. 

This video is a little reassuring but one shouldn't have to go out of their way to find a video that makes the game look good. We just take what we see and decide based on that.

Since the Xbox One launch, I've purchased a whopping FIVE Xbox One consoles (two as gifts. And the XBO X is gonna be a day one buy). Needless to say, I like the brand but if I don't like what I see, I'm gonna say something.

It seems CrackDown...

(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)

Had a CockUp 

Yeeeeaaaaahhhh

Ow. OWW! That looks bad. Worse than the E3 trailer from what I remember, which I didn't think looked THAT bad tbh.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

jason1637 said:
Still looks better than Scalebound...
But MS really needs better PR for the game, and I hope the gameplay is great at launch because the gameplay and MP will be the only things to save Crackdown 3.

Jason.

You got something against Platinum Games ?

This thread has nothing to do with Scaleboud .