By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Please Delete Thread

Apparently people can't help but troll so I'm deleting this

Around the Network

Look, if something works for you, that's great. But getting involved in a multi-level marketing company is dangerous and could bankrupt you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI
I'd take a look at this video, for your sake.

WolfpackN64 said:
Look, if something works for you, that's great. But getting involved in a multi-level marketing company is dangerous and could bankrupt you.

I assure you, it isn't doing that to us or anyone we know lol. Like I said I know families that make their living off this stuff, and I didn't really share this on here to convince people to go that far in (if they want, that's fine, but not the goal). I just wanted to share how the oils themselves have improved our lives drastically.

Congrats on diving head first into pseudo-scientific placebo bullshit.

https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2014/ucm416023.htm

It's a pyramid scheme. None of their products have had any type of formal testing by a neutral third party research facility and they have no scientific basis for making any of the claims they have made for their products.

Dulfite said:
WolfpackN64 said:

I assure you, it isn't doing that to us or anyone we know lol. Like I said I know families that make their living off this stuff, and I didn't really share this on here to convince people to go that far in (if they want, that's fine, but not the goal). I just wanted to share how the oils themselves have improved our lives drastically.

I'm just worried about it for your sake. Yeah some people make a living, but most people are worse off financially by entering in MLM schemes. It's a friendly warning.

Around the Network
WolfpackN64 said:
Dulfite said:

I'm just worried about it for your sake. Yeah some people make a living, but most people are worse off financially by entering in MLM schemes. It's a friendly warning.

I understand your perspective, and I myself would be thinking what you are if I didn't know this better. Seriously though, the oils replace things we normally have purchased and they are far better for you. We aren't spending really anything different than we would have a month, and we already have people that signed up under us so eventually the oils will be paid for.

Not sure if serious or criminal.

potato_hamster said:
Congrats on diving head first into pseudo-scientific placebo bullshit.

Ah, I figured someone would get like this lol. Like I said, I didn't THINK any of this would work. If I didn't think it would work, how did I placebo myself into believeing it would? That doesn't make sense. If I was convinced it would work and it did, then sure, but that's not what happened. Not to mention now that I know the science of all this, I know it isn't some nonsense. This is what most of humanity has survived and thrived off of for thousands of years (Frankensence, Muhr, etc). Only in recent years have we gotten away from it and created a bunch of synthetic crap that ultimately makes our immune systems weaker and fills our bodies with long lasting harmful chemicals. People taking ibuprofin as the cure to everything is the placebo nonsense you talked about.

Anyway, I didn't post this to argue with people that disagree. If you don't want to believe it, so be it, but I'm sharing my wonderful experiences with others in case they are interested in improving their quality of life.

Dulfite said:
WolfpackN64 said:

I understand your perspective, and I myself would be thinking what you are if I didn't know this better. Seriously though, the oils replace things we normally have purchased and they are far better for you. We aren't spending really anything different than we would have a month, and we already have people that signed up under us so eventually the oils will be paid for.

Thanks for the information. But I'm a perfectly healthy young man. Besides, MLM's are under stricter laws in Europe.

That sounds fishy as fuck. No thanks. Next time I feel sick or something, I will go and see a doctor.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.