By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game ever made? Here's a poll. UPDATE.

What do you think is the best game ever made?

Final Fantasy VII 163 15.23%

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 486 45.42%

Street Fighter II 20 1.87%

Resident Evil 2 32 2.99%

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 19 1.78%

Super Mario 64 140 13.08%

Grand Theft Auto V 90 8.41%

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 28 2.62%

Minecraft 24 2.24%

Star Wars Kinect 68 6.36%

Total:1,070

Bloodborne

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:

One of the worst lists I have ever seen.  Not even my faves but no FFVI or Chrono Trigger,Persona,Pacman...but Star Wars kinect is on the list..really!?

Topic should have just been name the top 10 or what you think is the best game ever made and why. I'm not a fan of Pacman but it might be the best game ever made. It's timless and infinitely replayable.

It's not my fault that the polls are limited to 10. I wanted to include Chrono Trigger, Resident Evil 4, Super Metroid, The Last of Us, etc. Star Wars Kinect was for comedy! :)

FarleyMcFirefly said:
Ocarina of Time is (and will always be) the best game of all time. Everything about it is just magical.

Never played it. It is leading in the poll by a wide margin. I may just get the 3DS port to see how wonderful it is. 

niceguygameplayer said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Sorry to break it to you but every game is either demonic or goes against the bible in same way so you might as well just relax and just enjoy some games.

I don't think that is necessarily true. Sonic the Hedgehog is a pretty innocent game for example. 

The world of Sonic is polytheistic and uses magical crystals. That's witchcraft, bruh.

niceguygameplayer said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:
Ocarina of Time is (and will always be) the best game of all time. Everything about it is just magical.

Never played it. It is leading in the poll by a wide margin. I may just get the 3DS port to see how wonderful it is. 

Zelda is also polytheistic, with four goddesses and tons of magic.

Around the Network
Nogamez said:
So no option for other? Is that poll like your top games or something?

You know, I thought about putting other, but the Kinect Star Wars was such a funny option that I put it instead. Besides, other would tell nobody your pick. Putting it in the comments is better, I think. 

Azuren said:
niceguygameplayer said:

I don't think that is necessarily true. Sonic the Hedgehog is a pretty innocent game for example. 

The world of Sonic is polytheistic and uses magical crystals. That's witchcraft, bruh.

First of all it's emeralds that are also colors other than green...for some reason. Second it's science fact if a rodent runs too fast on a treadmill you become blue...and yes in the comics that's how Sonic became blue *sigh*. It's Science fact!

SEGA also seems color blind.

Everquest. I only played it for 4 years but it's still going. 18 years now. Its 24th expansion will come out later this year. It's truly living up to its name.

SegataSanshiro said:
Vor said:

Don't take games seriously pls. If the game final boss is a God/Goddess will defeating him/her make you an atheist?

I have a very consertative mormon mom. I'm not mormon nor conservative. She hates violence gor all that stuff. I tend to enjoy it in my entertainment. She also doesn't give a shit ok granted I'm a grown adult and have been since a few presidents ago and not lived at home in a couple decades but still knows it's just fantasy and fake. She isn't offended by games like Shin Megami Tensei. It's just video games.  I look at something like Mortal Kombat or Ninja Gaiden games like that as R rated cartoon violence since it's so unrealistic. Bayonetta has a lot of hinduism in it and the demons are robots that look like they belong in The Wonderful 101 for a large part of it. So I really don't get people being offended by made up stuff in video games. I esp don't get when someone says a game or a book teaches witchcraft because magic is evil. Isn't jesus magic turning water into wine? Curing illnesses and such? Ok yeah I don't want to get into a big thing shitting on peoples religion but a lot of what I see doesn't make sense sometimes and some act like hypocrites. Just play and enjoy. It's pixels,that's it.

Hey, you have the right to believe as you do I believe as I do. Jesus is supernatural. He has the right to use powers. A witch does not. God is the creator and sets the rules. This is what is true according to the Holy Bible that I follow. I am not trying to make you go by my beliefs though. You must decide what to do. 

SvennoJ said:
Everquest. I only played it for 4 years but it's still going. 18 years now. Its 24th expansion will come out later this year. It's truly living up to its name.

It still exists!?