By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Cloudman said:
At this point, what else can be said?

Hmm, I guess they 3 minutes is quicker then whatever it was beforehand!

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Cloudman said:
At this point, what else can be said?

Hmm, I guess they 3 minutes is quicker then whatever it was beforehand!

Haha, yeeeeaaah...

...They really need to make more of these ;_;

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Please keep making these threads, it's very interesting.

I know... my English sucks.

Aeolus451 said:
Hopefully, they stop that practice of scarcity marketing or get their supply issues worked out for the sake of their fans.

Lmao, you really believe that crap? That conspiracy theory has been put down for a while now dude.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Aeolus451 said:
Hopefully, they stop that practice of scarcity marketing or get their supply issues worked out for the sake of their fans.

Lmao, you really believe that crap? That conspiracy theory has been put down for a while now dude.

Yes, I believe it because they're still doing it. It's not a conspiracy when alot of companies use the practice. Believe what you want. i don't care.

Yeah, Nintendo is purposely lowering stock for a product which can potentially sell 20m+ in a year...makes sense.

monocle_layton said:
Yeah, Nintendo is purposely lowering stock for a product which can potentially sell 20m+ in a year...makes sense.

If you guys want to create a thread to ramble on about it, have at it. I'm not interested in derailing this thread with this.

Aeolus451 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Yes, I believe it because they're still doing it. It's not a conspiracy when alot of companies use the practice. Believe what you want. i don't care.

If they're still doing it, why did they increase shipments of switches in the first month from originally 2 million, to 2.74 million? That's a huge productioin increase.

Dang! Someone is still believing that xD lol

Pocky Lover Boy!