By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just 3 Minutes

that is great news... reading this always make me happy!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Lmao, you really believe that crap? That conspiracy theory has been put down for a while now dude.

Yes, I believe it because they're still doing it. It's not a conspiracy when alot of companies use the practice. Believe what you want. i don't care.

If you dont care, why do you participate in a forum?You seem to not care about alot of things

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Aeolus451 said:

Yes, I believe it because they're still doing it. It's not a conspiracy when alot of companies use the practice. Believe what you want. i don't care.

If you dont care, why do you participate in a forum?You seem to not care about alot of things

I posted in relation to the topic. What are you complaining about? I said I didn't care about he believed in relation to scarcity marketing. I'm not tryin to derail the thread.

Aeolus451 said:
Nautilus said:

I posted in relation to the topic. What are you complaining about? I said I didn't care about he believed in relation to scarcity marketing. I'm not tryin to derail the thread.

Its not about derailing the topic or anything.This is, in the core, a discussion forum.Saying things like "I dont care what you think" in a discussion when either people dont agree with you or the discussion is not going in your favor(not saying this is what is happening in this case) is not constructive, to say the least.It makes you sound like a child, for a lack of a better word.

Its just dosent rub me the right way, is what I mean.It might sound to some, including me, like you are being a jerk and thinking you are superior when Im almost sure its not that what you mean.Just say things like "Lets agree to disagree" or something along those lines.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Nautilus said:
Aeolus451 said:

Its not about derailing the topic or anything.This is, in the core, a discussion forum.Saying things like "I dont care what you think" in a discussion when either people dont agree with you or the discussion is not going in your favor(not saying this is what is happening in this case) is not constructive, to say the least.It makes you sound like a child, for a lack of a better word.

Its just dosent rub me the right way, is what I mean.It might sound to some, including me, like you are being a jerk and thinking you are superior when Im almost sure its not that what you mean.Just say things like "Lets agree to disagree" or something along those lines.

I don't care to debate about something that will surely derail the thread. It does relate to the topic but it's controversial enough on this forum that the discussion on it will overtake the thread. If you would just look at how many comments in this thread are in response to my post, you might see why I'm trying to avoid further discussion. Also to stop your rant about "I don't care what you think" dead in it's track, I posted on that guy's wall to continue the converstation on scarcity marketing right after I posted my reply to him on the thread. Think what you want.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Nautilus said:

I don't care to debate about something that will surely derail the thread. It does relate to the topic but it's controversial enough on this forum that the discussion on it will overtake the thread. If you would just look at how many comments in this thread are in response to my post, you might see why I'm trying to avoid further discussion. Also to stop your rant about "I don't care what you think" dead in it's track, I posted on that guy's wall to continue the converstation on scarcity marketing right after I posted my reply to him on the thread. Think what you want.

*sigh* Was just trying to be helpful.I will think what I want.

Aeolus451 said:
Hopefully, they stop that practice of scarcity marketing or get their supply issues worked out for the sake of their fans.