By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump extends Obama's 'worst deal ever'

Locknuts said:
He didn't think it would work. It seems to be working. He's keeping it. Smart move.

Why is he so bad a judging what works? Shouldn't he be able to tell how great it was from the get go considering how brilliant of a businessman and thinker he is? I mean, come on!

Around the Network
vivster said:
Locknuts said:

Your whole position on Trump seems to be geared around him being some kind of idiot who somehow fell into  $4 billion and the Presidency of the USA.

People seem to constantly underestimate this man. I guess because he looks funny and talks funny.

To answer the question though: politics. Since when has a sitting president praised the policies of his immediate predecessor from another political party? It doesn't happen in any country around the world. It's policy that works, so he needs to leave it and shut up.

Yes, I am. And his true nature he is constantly showing proves it.

There are a lot of rich people that came to wealth by being smart. Trump is apparently not one of them. You don't need to be smart when you can pay smart people to think and do business for you. And Trump was rich from the very beginning.

Trump is a complete narcisistic moron that had money shoved up his ass from his childhood and thanks to being surrounded by ass lickers 24/7 his personality became that of a spoiled dictator. I mean look at the baby rages of him once someone is mean to him. He's like Kim Jong Un but with worse hair and thankfully less power.

Trump fell into money because his daddy was a crooked, filthy rich businessman himself. Without dad, Trump is stocking frozen food at Wal-Mart right now.

I'm not surprised, Obama and Trump are both U.S. presidents, their main difference was their rhetoric, their policies are going to have a lot of similarities.

VGPolyglot said:
I'm not surprised, Obama and Trump are both U.S. presidents, their main difference was their rhetoric, their policies are going to have a lot of similarities.

Doing whatever strikes your fancy when you wake up is not a policy though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
VGPolyglot said:

That's not how the presidency works.

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
Can someone explain the hate towards Iran?

Just politics mate that's the whole middle eastern question scenario, Iran are a majority Shia Muslim country which puts them at odds with the likes of Saudi and co who are Sunni, think Catholics and Protestants during the inquisition days, due to Saudi and co providing a lot of the oil western politics chooses to stand behind them in the confrontation. Iran are also one of the most open adversaries to Israel another of western politics favoured.

Trump doing something he criticized Obama for?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

VGPolyglot said:
vivster said:

I know. Someone should tell Trump. Also all the other president stuff he doesn't bother with.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
VGPolyglot said:

I know. Someone should tell Trump. Also all the other president stuff he doesn't bother with.

Or maybe the position and integrity of the presidency was overrated to begin with.

Good move by Trump to keep the sanctions.