By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Best selling Game of the Year: Crash Bandicoot or Gran Turismo?

Call of Duty WW2, Star Wars, Destiny 2 or GT Sports.

Around the Network

Best selling exclusive? Zelda. Best selling overall? Probably Battlefront, Ghost Recon or CoD.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Best Selling Multiplat: Call of Duty WW2

Best Selling Exclusive: Zelda Breath of the Wild

Cod obviously...
And gt won't even be in the top 10
Assassins creed, battlefront 2, destiny 2, Mario odyssey, pokemon us/um, ghost recon wildlands will all be higher than gt.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

If you mean exclusives-wise, definitely Gran Turismo. That game is going to do some serious numbers in Europe and Asia.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

Neither.
If we're talking all games and not just exclusives
FIFA, Call of Duty, and Battlefront II all have them beat, by a lot.
Exclusives? Between the two, I think Gran Turismo will sell more. But the best selling exclusive this year, period. I think it might be a Switch game.

Lol not even close. There are lots of games that will outsell crash and GT. COD will come out on top though.

Knack 2. Every other game will be knackered.

↓ Splatoon 2  ↓

Call of Duty, easy. Neither of these games have a chance at beating it. But we'll all underestimating the beast that will be Knack 2.