7 23 9.91%

6 10 4.31%

5 4 1.72%

4 1 0.43%

3 1 0.43%

2 1 0.43%

1 10 4.31%

Total:232

I wish HBO would switch to the Netflix formula and just release the whole season at one time. I understand that they can't do that right now, as the TV providers would shit a brick. But, it would be nice. Sometime, maybe.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
morenoingrato said:

Next week is going to be insane.

It seems the early trailers kinda gave away the outcome to that battle, but I'm still super anxious about it.

Hopefully it is not a complete slaughter.

I also came to the same conclusion about Littlefinger, and the internet is giving some very plausible theories regarding his fate next week.

Brienne or Arya ? My crazy prediction is Arya arrives, tells everyone what he did they , they want him dead, trial by combat , no one wants to fight for him and he will have to fight himself , Brienne kills him ( she seem to be in some sort of combat situation there in the footage ).

From the shots, Arya is definitely arriving next week.

I want to say Brienne is the executioner, but that seems more like misleading shots for the preview. I think she is merely training with Pod there.

I think that they will find out Littlefinger's role in the whole unfolding of events (check out the scene where Sansa is walking with Littlefinger and those other two guys with armors, and notice his reaction when "Master Luwin's records" are mentioned), and add in the fact that the dagger to murder Bran back in S1 is also shown in the preview, AND the fact that they have the all-seeing Bran to help them check the facts, and it seems he is done for.

As for the executioner, maybe it will be Arya, but also Sansa? That would be pretty cool.

I think that was the best episode so far this Season. Excellent. I'd give it about a high 8, but I'll round it up to a 9. Plenty of great moments, especially the end. Looks like Dany isn't going to have such an easy fight after all though. Hope the momentum keeps up :)

Edit:  I can understand the complaints though..because everyone has gathered in their prime or final positions together.  Most everyone has pretty much completed their journeys and arcs.  Now onto the battles, bloodshed and many more important deaths/plot twists than the past 6 seasons.

The final episodes of an established series is usually the toughest thing to execute very well, but I think a lot of things were handled well enough here.  Maybe a bit too much talking in some places, but it never became dull.

Lube Me Up

Ka-pi96 said:
VAMatt said:
I wish HBO would switch to the Netflix formula and just release the whole season at one time. I understand that they can't do that right now, as the TV providers would shit a brick. But, it would be nice. Sometime, maybe.

Aren't they the TV providers though? They are their own channel right? Gotta imagine they earn more revenue from broadcasting it weekly on their channel than they would be releasing it all on HBO Go or whatever it is.

They're the network. I'm talking about the cable and satellite companies.  

Small rant about White Walkers and Jon Snow: Why should I give a fuck?

Am I on the minority here? After years of building up Cersei's character, Dany's conquest, Sansa's struggles, Littlefinger's scheming, fall and rise of Winterfell, the life and fall of the Tyrells, Dorne (kinda), Tyrion's path, Jaime's redemption and honor and devotion... I'm just kinda unimpressed and unattached to the White Walkers plot. Whenever Jon Snow rambles about them I feel just like the characters: 'Who gives a fuck? Show me the armies and politics.'
I feel the show is worse when the White Walkers are involved because I don't care and I'm too attached to King's Landings main story. Daenerys should have laughed away Jon Snow and maybe Sansa could overthrow him from Winterfell and all would be good.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Am I on the minority here? After years of building up Cersei's character, Dany's conquest, Sansa's struggles, Littlefinger's scheming, fall and rise of Winterfell, the life and fall of the Tyrells, Dorne (kinda), Tyrion's path, Jaime's redemption and honor and devotion... I'm just kinda unimpressed and unattached to the White Walkers plot. Whenever Jon Snow rambles about them I feel just like the characters: 'Who gives a fuck? Show me the armies and politics.'
I feel the show is worse when the White Walkers are involved because I don't care and I'm too attached to King's Landings main story. Daenerys should have laughed away Jon Snow and maybe Sansa could overthrow him from Winterfell and all would be good.

You see I'm quite to opposite when it come to the Whitewalkers, from the very first episode when we say the two or three people who had become white walkers, you knew that they were something very very big to the story and while all the politics and other story arcs have been phenomenal to watch, it's always been there in the back of the mind that the whitewalkers are the main threat the main finale of this series. I just don't think we've seen enough of them.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

morenoingrato said:

I really want the big clash with the white walkers to happen and end in this season so I don't have to hear about them anymore. 

LurkerJ said:
I haven't watched the episode yet, but thanks to youtube stupid suggestions, it's all spoiled. I am pissed :)

Yea, between youtube and facebook memes, articles, ect popping up without warning it dangerous to go on teh internet on Sunday night or monday at all until you watch the episode.

morenoingrato said:

I feel like someone should quote what Jon Snow said this week about kids playing games while the real threat is coming. You know the whole being a queen of a graveyard, ect.

Small detail that created some speculation for me. I think Olenna's mentioning of Joffrey's Valyrian Steel Sword being in Jaime's possession is foreshadowing of him killing Cersei after she is changed into a White Walker, possibly the Corpse Queen.

John2290 said:
Episode 3.
It was pretty damn good while on dragonstone and See Jorha and his cure however the rest was pretty underwhelming. Was hoping to see the hound again and here about dundarian and the dead at the wall but alas. Brans scene was so very nonsensical. There is no reason for him to be aloof and even if it were a year or two since he left the three up north...he is this far withdrawn? Not even the OG raven was like the robot he is now. He could have easily just told Wanda the bare minimum like his power with the trees and that Erika was alive. Best bit...Tyrion and Jon brooding. Worst bit...Bran.

I completely agree with you about Bran, what were the directors thinking by turning him into an unsociable reclused android!? it ruined the reunion for me.  Bran knows full well, probably more than anyone that time isnt on thier side and yet he couldnt tell Sansa anything except how beautiful she looked on the night she got raped by Ramsay Bolton, it was all just a bit...daft. I really hope he snaps out of his new way.

I watched "Thronecast" after the show which is an hour long program in which  four celebs talk about game of thrones and one of them will be an actor from the show. This week is was Hodors actor Kristian Nairn and even he seemed pissed, he said he hopes he can go back as a whitewalker and rip Brans head off :) it was quite funny.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website