6 10 4.31%

5 4 1.72%

4 1 0.43%

3 1 0.43%

2 1 0.43%

1 10 4.31%

Total:232
JakDaSnack said:
I liked it, but I'm starting not to enjoy the pace of the season. Jamie went from kings landing to high garden in half an episode....that's too fast lol.

In the first episode of the show, King Robert and the Lannisters travelled from kings landing to Winterfell in half an episode, yet it was the episode that got millions to keep watching. People need to relax a bit about the quick travel times, less than 10 episodes left. I'd rather they keep it going just as fast as they're doing now.

As for the third episode, I've just finished watching it, by the far the best of three, and the dialogue was on par with what the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones got me used to.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Augen said:

The Ironborn worship the Drowned God.  Euron doesn't follow that, or any god, he's seen them all. He is beyond Ironborn, and I personally think he could be the Night's King seeking a Cropse Queen (possibly Cersei?) to reign the Great Other upon Westeros.  I think he will use the Hellhorn, or Dragonbinder, and claim and kill one of Dany's dragons, likely Viserion.  Then ride it's undead form against Dany breathing frozen fire making him her principle antagonist.

I think he will ultimately fail, and it will be Jon as Azor Ahai that ends the second Long Night and the Song of Ice and FIre.

I think it seems too late to introduce Dragonhorn in the TV series now. With 10 episodes remaining, they'll introduce a magical item that can controll a dragon? "How convenient" the audience will think.
What makes you think Euron is the Night King though?

They can go about it in several ways in the adaptation.  People don't seem to think much of Euron constructing a fleet using the limited resources of Pyke so I find that easier to buy than that or traveling at 500 km/h from place to place.  You may be right, they could kill him off casually, this is my speculation.

Euron has seen all the gods and they lie dead upon his throne of skulls representing the legion of dead.  The Night's King is not one who wants to rule, but to ruin all of Westeros.  Euron is seeking a mate in his quest, and I think they may have substituted Stoneheart with Cersei (the show commonly cuts and mashes multiple characters into one to accomodate) for the ancient Corpse Queen.  I also think his Crow's Eye of Red mirrors Bran's green dreams as he found a way to be aware of greater truths as well.  

Lastly, his armor is the greatest in the whole world, adorned in Valyrian Steel Euron would be nigh unkillable in combat.  Why I think only Jon has a chance against him, his death and rebirth indicate strongly his role of being the hero along with his lineage being so critical.

LurkerJ said:
JakDaSnack said:
I liked it, but I'm starting not to enjoy the pace of the season. Jamie went from kings landing to high garden in half an episode....that's too fast lol.

In the first episode of the show, King Robert and the Lannisters travelled from kings landing to Winterfell in half an episode, yet it was the episode that got millions to keep watching. People need to relax a bit about the quick travel times, less than 10 episodes left. I'd rather they keep it going just as fast as they're doing now.

As for the third episode, I've just finished watching it, by the far the best of three, and the dialogue was on par with what the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones got me used to.

who said i wasn't relaxed? lol.   I think you need to understand what people are complaining about.   It's one thing to go 3 months into the future, it's something else entirely to have the unsullied and the greyjoys head out on boat, Euron take out the greyjoys then head back to KL, deliver the gift, then head back out and catch up to the unsullied.  Not to mention Jamie....It certainly might be possible, but it's confusing and they don't try to explain it.  When Catlyn caught up to ned at KL, she explained that by going by boat she could catch up.

Something...Something...Games...Something

Enjoyed this episode the most so far, still gave it an 8/10 though as I did the others. I said it before that it'll take something really special for me to rate it 9 or 10.

Also I noticed people moaning or commenting on the passage of time and the pacing being to fast, this was clearly going to happen and I was expecting it, ever since it was announced that this season was only 7 episodes and season 8 will be 6 episodes I knew that things simply HAD to be speeded up. I think they've done it quite well though.

I can't wait for Bran to tell people Jon Snow is half stark half Targaryen. Also does anybody think the remaining sandsnake will survive along with Elarria??

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

@ above: the actresses confirmed they are out, I think, although to be fair Kit Harrington said the same.

Also...

Come on guys. And that was on the books, with 70+ chapters spanning the course of 9 - 12 months.

It's entirely feasible, mandatory even, that each TV episode, being much longer than a book chapter, depicts the most important events over weeks or even months, specially so in the last two seasons.

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
Enjoyed this episode the most so far, still gave it an 8/10 though as I did the others. I said it before that it'll take something really special for me to rate it 9 or 10.

Also I noticed people moaning or commenting on the passage of time and the pacing being to fast, this was clearly going to happen and I was expecting it, ever since it was announced that this season was only 7 episodes and season 8 will be 6 episodes I knew that things simply HAD to be speeded up. I think they've done it quite well though.

I can't wait for Bran to tell people Jon Snow is half stark half Targaryen. Also does anybody think the remaining sandsnake will survive along with Elarria??

I hope not.  I want Tyene to die painfully and Ellaria rot in that dungeon, or the Mountain caves her skull in if things go south.

How much time do you think has passed? I'm curious if someone kept track how many years have gone by from the pilot.  5 years? 10 years?

SecondWar said:
Augen said:

The Ironborn worship the Drowned God.  Euron doesn't follow that, or any god, he's seen them all. He is beyond Ironborn, and I personally think he could be the Night's King seeking a Cropse Queen (possibly Cersei?) to reign the Great Other upon Westeros.  I think he will use the Hellhorn, or Dragonbinder, and claim and kill one of Dany's dragons, likely Viserion.  Then ride it's undead form against Dany breathing frozen fire making him her principle antagonist.

I think he will ultimately fail, and it will be Jon as Azor Ahai that ends the second Long Night and the Song of Ice and FIre.

Yes, but there are some similarities in the wording of the Drowned God - I still fell it could be a vague reference to the white walkers.

Starting to develop more theories, but my track record suggests few will be correct. Given how much of her forces Dany has already lost, I get the feeling Cersei will beat her but I also I have this feeling that Gregor Clegane is a wight, and that Qyburn as well as Euron follow the White Walkers so that would spell Cerseis end.

The Iron Born ar einspired by Nordic people, speicifically Vikings with the culture of raiding. The Drowned God and its lore echoes many aspects of Norse Religion, such as dying and going to great halls (ex: Valhalla). The old gods tend to be harsher of more primal in nature compared to the new gods of the seven the Andals brought.  Explains, in part, why Northerners and Iron Born are typically harder in terms of consitution, thier climate and beliefs reinforce strength. 

**************** a heads up for GoT fans***************

Apparently HBO have confirmed they've been hacked and GoT script had been stolen, potential spoilers could be posted online.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
**************** a heads up for GoT fans***************

Apparently HBO have confirmed they've been hacked and GoT script had been stolen, potential spoilers could be posted online.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope we are only talking about this season and not the final one, becasue it will be over in a month. 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Anyone saw the episode 4 promo? Looks like the biggest battle is next episode, so far these battles been kinda meh, the ship battle was cool but only a few minutes, the battle of the bastards spoiled me. Fromthe looks of the footage i bet next episode Little Finger is done.

Serie getting predictable, i hope we get a few surprises last 3 apisodes.

Next week is going to be insane.

It seems the early trailers kinda gave away the outcome to that battle, but I'm still super anxious about it.

Hopefully it is not a complete slaughter.

I also came to the same conclusion about Littlefinger, and the internet is giving some very plausible theories regarding his fate next week.