3 1 0.43%

2 1 0.43%

1 10 4.31%

Total:232

Loved the first two episodes.

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
irstupid said:

As someone said Ned was going to tell him next time they met.

As for Jon being an adult, people need to remember the difference between the books and tv show. In the books, they are much much younger. Like 12-15 year olds versus the 18-25 year olds the show portrays them as.

Yeah, and I get why they had to do that if they wanted to portray some sexual relationships in the book. Imagine if a 13 years old actress portraying Daenerys is shown having sexual relationships with a much older Khal Drogo. So I guess they decided to age... everyone in the show. Jon Snow was 14 in the book, so I get why Ned was cautious about it.

its interesting that the author regrets making them so young, he had originally planned to have a 5 year gap after the 3rd book but ended up scrapping that idea when it didnt work for certain characters and is now stuck with them being kids/teens.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Updated the table in OP
Stormborn got an average of 7.8 after 232 votes here it got a 9.1 on IMDb after 14k votes
The forth episodes title has been announced as The Spoils Of War

Also Gendry is still rowing somewhere, maybe he might pick up Theon who's now bobbing up and down somewhere off the east coast.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I gave it a 10 for the ending. Euron was awesome and the Sand Snakes got what they deserved.

OTBWY said:
I gave it a 10 for the ending. Euron was awesome and the Sand Snakes got what they deserved.

I'm really liking Euron a lot more this season, the way he boarded Yaras ship was awesome, I also liked the sand snakes aswell they seem to promise a lot (and were hoooot aswell) but it's turned out there were small time players.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Lena Headey is a goddess. She truly deserves an Emmy if this is indeed her last season.

Holy fucking shit. The last 15 minutes blew me away.
10/10.

Each episode has been a little better than the last -

Ep 1 - 8/10
Ep2 - 8/10 (but more like 8.5)
Ep 3 - 9/10

The meeting w/Dany and Jon, as well as the Starks finally beginning to reunite is cool to finally see. Love the action and the battle scenes. Kinda frustrating to see them not quite see eye to eye but it's to be expected considering they've been on opposite sides of the world for the majority of the story. It's obviously going to take some time for them to trust or respect eachother. Glad to see Jon refuse to bend the knee, proud of mah boy! Like, is 6 freakin kingdoms not eonugh for her? Just let Jon be king in the north, since he knows it far better than you do anyway, Dany! 

And any episode w/ Euron = pure awesome in my book. I do appreciate - despite the fact that I want to see Dany wipe out Cersei and those goddamn Lanisters to take the throne - the fact that the show runners are making things look far more even (and maybe even giving an advantage to Cersei) by having two crushing defeats play out for Dany already. Makes it more exciting and realistic as opposed to simply having her annihilate everyone in one fell swoop with her dragons and armies. And seeing Cersei take out those annoying Sand Snakes was also a plus hehe, despite my hatred of Cersei. Olena's line of "I want her to know it was me" was too freaking cool. She is actually quite an underrated character and great actress so it's a bummer to see her go.

Only negatives for me really was the arch maester stuff dragged a bit, and no sighting of one of my favorite characters - The Hound. 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

If anyone can link me to the credits music that would be great.

Much better. Hardly even felt like the same director and it was more eventful than I expected, too. 8/10

Olenna Tyrell, noooooooooooooo :(

she was amazing all the way, such professional acting

and OMG did anyone expect Jaime to be steps ahead of Tyrion in strategy planning? things are turning out very interesting, didn't expect Daenerys to lose ground as fast

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^