By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB: who is the cheapest character

my vote is pit, his arial attacks and those arrows makes it almost impossible to get close to him. and the fact the he can fly 10 miles is just ridiculous plus his smashes have almost no delay afrer using them...............i just really hate playing against pit

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

It depends on what type of a match you are playing. I don't find Pit very strong because his smashes and moves don't do enough damage or have enough knock out power.

I think the 2 cheapest characters are Marth and Snake. Marth is fast, does lots of damage and is smashes are very quick. Snake doesn't run very fast, but his normal B's and smashed can really knock people out.

No character is cheap, if you're having trouble fighting someone, practice, and find their weakness', aka pit's B-up. If he's off the ledge, jump, just hit him, and then go back on the platform.

ummm I second that pit the cheapest ....hold down the a button or >B once stuck basically free 30+ damage . then he can spam the damn arrows quick as hell too get to close spams A attack . Also has 2 reflectors so projectiles are useless .... only thing keeping him from being unstoppable is his smash attacks don't have range .

I find these threads meaningless. We had some for Melee too, and people answered depending on which characters they use. (PS: I don't have Brawl due to being European)

I haven't mained any char's in Melee really, but I played IC and YL most, I think. Therefore I had a problem beating Captain Falcon and Fox/Falco, and found them to have some cheap kills on me. Later I started using CF and Pichu more, and suddenly Fox/Falco and CT became piece of cakes. It all depends on who you play, and how you play.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

y'know, I haven't really noticed any cheap characters in brawl really. I'm bad against some characters, but only cause I never play against them. Other than that I can usually do fairly good.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Pit can seem cheap, but he's easy to take down once you get used to someone's style.

I find ROB cheap sometimes...those damn boosters...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ROB

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

1)  Pit.

2)  Zelda.

3)  Pikachu. 

Any character with projectiles can be cheap. Keep hitting B, stay away, and continue.