By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will Xbox One pass 50 million?

Will it?

Yes it will 309 44.46%

No it won't 386 55.54%

Total:695

It will be between 50 and 60 somewhere, I think sales will slightly pick up during the next 2 years

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

I'm thinking around 55 - 60 million for the console's lifetime. 50 sounds way too low, especially with the XBO X potentially extending its lifecycle a good bit into next gen. Also depends on how Xbox's in house releases are looking from here on out.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

no

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I voted yes.

The question here really should be asked differently. The answer lies in how long the XB1 family lives on. If XBX is the last hardware release that will be called an XB1, then the 50mm questions comes down to the release date of XB2. If it will live through 2019, which seems very likely, then I think it will pass 50mm. If an XB2 launches sometime in 2019, then its a tougher call.

PEEPer0nni said:
Considering the crisis on the pc market I can see many pc gamers buy the Xbox One X if it trully runs games like Star Wars Battlefront 2 at 4k60fps.

???? "crisis"? Lol wut

Around the Network

I doubt it. I think we will se a slow down to the sales of the x1 starting this year. the 1x wont really do much aside from launch month. They really dont have the software to spark interest even with higher pixel cunt advantage.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
I doubt it. I think we will se a slow down to the sales of the x1 starting this year. the 1x wont really do much aside from launch month. They really dont have the software to spark interest even with higher pixel cunt advantage.

Those pixel cunts!

Twitter @CyberMalistix

malistix1985 said:
eva01beserk said:

Those pixel cunts!

*count

Well thats an unfortunate mispell  :p

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

malistix1985 said:
eva01beserk said:

Those pixel cunts!

Those we dont want pixelated.... we need 4k textures stat! So we can see all the detail :p

Despite MS screwing it up big time, it's a good console backed by a very strong company and it should reach that goal, if MS won't kill it too early.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!