By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Japan’s first Splatfest for Splatoon 2 is rock vs. pop

So which of these two topics do you prefer?

Rock vs. Pop 20 36.36%

Ice Cream vs. Cake 28 50.91%

See the Results 7 12.73%

Total:55

Splatfests are back in Splatoon 2. And before the game launches later this month, fans will be able to download a demo event from the eShop to participate in the first competition.

North America and Europe have the same topic, which is cake vs. ice cream. In Japan though, it’s entirely different. Players in that country will instead be asked if they prefer rock or pop.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I prefer rock music obviously, as I'm hosting the heavy metal thread But there's some pop music that I like, I'm just more picky with that than I am with rock.

I like Justin Bieber so Pop

I am joining team Rock

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

i like enya so ROCK!

Around the Network

ROCK! DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Radiohead, Modest Mouse, Talking Heads, Metallica, Queens of the Stone Age, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Car Seat Headrest, Velvet Underground, Built to Spill, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Death, I mean c'mon is this even a competition? xD

EDIT : WHAT? OUR COMPETITION IS ICE CREAM VS CAKE??? That's so f****888*8cj8cdjssd8cjds8jc lame!!

Ice cream ftw

Cake tastes like cardboard 99% of the time. Imagine if weddings had ice cream instead of disgusting cake

I guess this time the west is getting all the food related splatfest, and I have no qualms with that!

-Lonely_Dolphin

mZuzek said:
Wasn't this Splatfest already done?

In Europe yeah. I suppose they find it interesting to see how the results of the same splatfest topic differ between regions.

-Lonely_Dolphin

How lame. Rock vs. Pop was already a topic for the first Splatfest (Splatoon for Wii U) on 4th July 2015.