Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 27th May 2017, Hardware and Software

Come on, Fire Emblem Echoes!

Hardware Comparison Threads:

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
friendlyfamine said:
USF2's sales surprise me.

In that they're higher than, or lower than what you expected?

I would think higher. This is a really old game that still manages to sell over 100k first week? With digital I'm sure it's much more considering this is the type of games that's going to have high digital sales.

Dulfite said:
VGPolyglot said:

I would think higher. This is a really old game that still manages to sell over 100k first week? With digital I'm sure it's much more considering this is the type of games that's going to have high digital sales.

I bought the game myself, but I'm pretty sure that I didn't do it in the first week of release.

Shikamo said:
COKTOE said:

You know what pisses me off? I actually made a conscious effort to not type Darkstalkers and I still did it.

lol, one have a waifu called morrigan and the other dont have :P

Sliiiightly different games :) I tried to find a picture of Morrigan from Darkstalkers kissing Morrigan from Dragon Age, but no luck. Here's some amature CG of Chun Li and Batman instead.

Looks like something terrible is about to go down.

Chinese food for breakfast

VGPolyglot said:
friendlyfamine said:
USF2's sales surprise me.

Higher, honestly. I thought that $40 tag would seriously butcher sales. 

Around the Network

Yay MK8 @ #1!
And lol at MK7 bump!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I didn't realise Prey was selling so... meh, bad I suppose? For some reason, with all the advertising and stuff I'd seen of it I was expecting higher, but never noticed it on the charts until now, and yeah, was expecting at least double on the PS4 for some reason o.O

GTA is selling well... as usual, that game just doesn't know how to run out of juice, its sales keep going on and on and on!

Injustice 2 sales are looking good, although I'll need more weeks of sales before I can judge its lifetime sales or something lol.

Mario of course taking the cake though since y'know, he's Mario... and Peach DID make him a cake, and promised him he can have it IF he comes over to her castle, gets rid of Bowser, AND comes in first place on the sales charts... again.

Ultra Street Fighter II has surprised me, wasn't expecting to see it that high...

Poor Rime, you guys should all be ashamed you never bought it! ...although that would also include me too, lol, it's on the to-buy list, I definitely want to play it at some point!

Honestly, i'm impressed with Uncharted 4 sales. Almost 10mil

COKTOE said:
Shikamo said:

lol, one have a waifu called morrigan and the other dont have :P

Sliiiightly different games :) I tried to find a picture of Morrigan from Darkstalkers kissing Morrigan from Dragon Age, but no luck. Here's some amature CG of Chun Li and Batman instead.

Looks like something terrible is about to go down.

I'd love to be the Joker

Ps4 over 1m software for the week!