By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 27th May 2017, Hardware and Software

Dulfite said:
VGPolyglot said:

In that they're higher than, or lower than what you expected?

I would think higher. This is a really old game that still manages to sell over 100k first week? With digital I'm sure it's much more considering this is the type of games that's going to have high digital sales.

I bought the game myself, but I'm pretty sure that I didn't do it in the first week of release.

Around the Network
Shikamo said:
COKTOE said:

You know what pisses me off? I actually made a conscious effort to not type Darkstalkers and I still did it.

lol, one have a waifu called morrigan and the other dont have :P

Sliiiightly different games :) I tried to find a picture of Morrigan from Darkstalkers kissing Morrigan from Dragon Age, but no luck. Here's some amature CG of Chun Li and Batman instead.

Looks like something terrible is about to go down.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

VGPolyglot said:
friendlyfamine said:
USF2's sales surprise me.

In that they're higher than, or lower than what you expected?

Higher, honestly. I thought that $40 tag would seriously butcher sales. 

Yay MK8 @ #1!
And lol at MK7 bump!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Honestly, i'm impressed with Uncharted 4 sales. Almost 10mil

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Shikamo said:

Sliiiightly different games :) I tried to find a picture of Morrigan from Darkstalkers kissing Morrigan from Dragon Age, but no luck. Here's some amature CG of Chun Li and Batman instead.

I'd love to be the Joker

Ps4 over 1m software for the week!

Zelda is flat, which is great. It's showing better legs than most expected. Nice to see MK8D bump... it seems like it will have very good legs as well.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

COKTOE said:
Shikamo said:

lmao, that pic reminds my personal life

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Incredible considering 30-40 percent of games sold on ps4 are digital

mM